Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go back to Dylan and ReeAne but, why is everyone on Insta saying, "you lose them how you get them", like its some cool new/old saying? Am I missing something but it literally doesn't make sense apart from IF you're talking about a cheat. I must have read it about 530 times I'm like ugh go away. They all just repeat each other on those gossip pages like some kinda mean girls.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to go back to Dylan and ReeAne but, why is everyone on Insta saying, "you lose them how you get them", like its some cool new/old saying? Am I missing something but it literally doesn't make sense apart from IF you're talking about a cheat. I must have read it about 530 times I'm like ugh go away. They all just repeat each other on those gossip pages like some kinda mean girls.
Yeah i totally agree , getting on their high horses. It's like the be kind thing don't get me wrong trolling is disgusting and so are the media but I'm sick of comments like "it bet the same people saying this are the ones who were saying be kind" when its not even trolling (sorry off topic there too)

Reactions: 7
Yeah i totally agree , getting on their high horses. It's like the be kind thing don't get me wrong trolling is disgusting and so are the media but I'm sick of comments like "it bet the same people saying this are the ones who were saying be kind" when its not even trolling (sorry off topic there too)
My favourite quote with all the Dylan and ReeAne split stuff was Megan’s “That’s Karma blud” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just came across ambers mum Amanda’s Instagram. Anyone seen the video of amber sat on her phone at the beach and Hudson’s throwing sand at her and she actually throws a handful back at him 💀 wow. Just wow.
Wow what an idiot!! Potentially chucking sand in your toddlers eyes who doesn’t know any better good one amber 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe put the bloody phone down and tell him off properly

Reactions: 11
Just seen the video on Amanda’s Instagram. Amber doesn’t even gently throw a tiny bit at Hudson, she lobs it at him then moans “stopppp ittt” like a whiney child 😳 sorry but how is Hudson meant to know throwing sand is wrong when his own mother had just chucked it at him?!
Exactly. You turn it into a teachable moment about respecting other people and not throwing sand (or anything) at anyone.

Put the phone down and build some sand castles with the boys. Let Hudson knock down the sandcastles at the end.

Reactions: 9
Just finished watching all the teen mom uk episodes. Loving reading what’s going on with them all now! Are Chloe and Jordan still together? I’ve been stalking all their social media’s and they don’t seem to have any posts together.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching all the teen mom uk episodes. Loving reading what’s going on with them all now! Are Chloe and Jordan still together? I’ve been stalking all their social media’s and they don’t seem to have any posts together.
She did a Q&A a few weeks ago and I think she mentioned in her YouTube that they’re still together too, I think they keep it quiet as he’s had his end away a few times 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah he ‘cheated’ again apparently after that she wrote stuff on Twitter calling him a cheat and Jordan’s reply on Twitter was ‘we are not even together’ he made her look a tool . Then she said through lock down he didn’t come on walks with her and Marley and they were just living and self isolating together and now all of a sudden they have an amazing relationship the best they’ve ever been 👀😂 doesn’t add up to me butttt guess we will have to see if there’s another series

Yeah he ‘cheated’ again apparently after that she wrote stuff on Twitter calling him a cheat and Jordan’s reply on Twitter was ‘we are not even together’ he made her look a tool . Then she said through lock down he didn’t come on walks with her and Marley and they were just living and self isolating together and now all of a sudden they have an amazing relationship the best they’ve ever been 👀😂 doesn’t add up to me butttt guess we will have to see if there’s another series
I’m sure he’s cheated on her plenty of times! He doesn’t seem bothered about her feelings at all and doesn’t seem one bit interested in her! He’s always making her look like a tool and she just takes it! Must be very awkward when they have family get togethers since Chloe’s mum has seen his dick pics/videos he was sending to that other girl 🙈

They are back together but she doesn’t post about him anymore cos she knows everyone will call her a mug!

She did a Q&A a few weeks ago and I think she mentioned in her YouTube that they’re still together too, I think they keep it quiet as he’s had his end away a few times 😂
She seems to always make a big deal out of him cheating then takes him back a few days later 🙈 god knows what he got up to on all those lads holidays!

She seems to always make a big deal out of him cheating then takes him back a few days later 🙈 god knows what he got up to on all those lads holidays!
she’s soo desperate for this perfect life she’ll tolerate anything then let him go. Well not take him back...again and again...he’s just there for an easy life.

I still can’t get over how he cheated on her, then her grandad died literally straight after how awful and he said he wanted to sort things out with her they were on the rocks massively but he went on a lads weekend lmao he didn’t give af, he didn’t even offer not to go or stay home with her. 😱

Reactions: 15
He flat out told her on national tv that he didn’t want her. I would never be able to look at him the same way and my self esteem would be shot. I’d be questioning every bit of affection and whether he was doing it because he wanted to or because he felt he had to due to his past behavior.

Jordan’s brother said in the ‘our stories’ episode that he was surprised Chloe took Jordan back. His brother said he himself had done some wrong things in relationships and was taken back when he shouldn’t have been. It makes me think his brother knows that Jordan will cheat again and again. He basically called out Chloe for being naive.

Reactions: 20
This probably doesn’t make sense as it’s 3am and I’m out my head on lemsips but,..Chloe got pregnant young. I think she’s trying to prove that although she made a mistake in falling pregnant so young she wants to prove that despite being young she can have the traditional nuclear family. The big house, the loving(ha!) partner, child, and family pet. I think that’s why she sees past Jordan’s cheating, and his what we seen reluctance to what she wants. I also think his cheating and women window shopping is where her vulnerability when it comes to her size comes from. Why she has to reiterate she isn’t a bigger size than she is. On an unrelated note she should stop her primark hauls if she wants to make herself feel better. I’m 7 months post partum so have the mum tum from my c section still and can fit a 10/12 elsewhere. Went to primark and was humbled into size 14’s.

Reactions: 14
This probably doesn’t make sense as it’s 3am and I’m out my head on lemsips but,..Chloe got pregnant young. I think she’s trying to prove that although she made a mistake in falling pregnant so young she wants to prove that despite being young she can have the traditional nuclear family. The big house, the loving(ha!) partner, child, and family pet. I think that’s why she sees past Jordan’s cheating, and his what we seen reluctance to what she wants. I also think his cheating and women window shopping is where her vulnerability when it comes to her size comes from. Why she has to reiterate she isn’t a bigger size than she is. On an unrelated note she should stop her primark hauls if she wants to make herself feel better. I’m 7 months post partum so have the mum tum from my c section still and can fit a 10/12 elsewhere. Went to primark and was humbled into size 14’s.
They’re definitely only still together because of the mortgage. I can imagine Chloe would be hard work coming to an agreement as to who gets what. I think Jordan sticks around for convenience so he doesn’t lose his HAAAAAAUUSS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re definitely only still together because of the mortgage. I can imagine Chloe would be hard work coming to an agreement as to who gets what. I think Jordan sticks around for convenience so he doesn’t lose his HAAAAAAUUSS
I think she would be a NIGHTMARE to co-parent with if they split! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine if he had a new gf etc too she would hate that. Can imagine her being very vindictive and act out it she doesn’t get her way. You can see on the show it’s her way or no way.

Reactions: 14
I think she would be a NIGHTMARE to co-parent with if they split! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine if he had a new gf etc too she would hate that. Can imagine her being very vindictive and act out it she doesn’t get her way. You can see on the show it’s her way or no way.
I agree. As much as I do like Chloe, I can see that she'd be an absolute nightmare if you dared to disagree with her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.