Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were also on one of the gossip pages. She’s definitely changed a lot from the tm days. I know Mias had surgery but she still looks natural in the face

Reactions: 2
On the Erin subject I thought she had had loads of work done etc on her stories but after seeing her on mias story recently on camera she looks NOTHING like her Instagram so I think it’s just mad filters and editing

Reactions: 7
I so want Erin to just meet a really nice decent guy and put the whole Manley/Mia thing behind her. I think she’s always come across like a fantastic mother and a really nice girl.

Reactions: 17
Why does tmt have a backup? Think tmg does too....
Probably in case they post something really bad and it gets reported loads ending in page shut down. Tbh tho with the content they aren’t looking at any kind of shut down atm. It’s pathetic now when the show isn’t on all they can do is repeat what’s been shown by those people and a few rumours

One is the pages has obviously made a following from tm but is actually looking for juicy gossip from any one and made a new page. Not normal that like hungry for the confessions, hungry for the likes. Like if your gonna be a tm goss page do that but don’t be a catfish for goss you absolute weirdo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wish they would make it clear if TMUK is coming back or not ffs.. it’s beeeen agessss , all the other TM series have continued through Covid

Reactions: 12
Wish they would make it clear if TMUK is coming back or not ffs.. it’s beeeen agessss , all the other TM series have continued through Covid
I know why do they make such a big deal out of keeping it a secret, just say either way

Reactions: 6
Exactly the us ones have continued through Covid. and it’s never been questioned if it would continue probably because it’s established but if mtv uk has filmed another series in secret but forbid the girls from saying anything that’s next level control. Ffs we like watching but it’s not MI5! I personally don’t think there will be another Tmuk or y&p uk, have you seen the liability 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly the us ones have continued through Covid. and it’s never been questioned if it would continue probably because it’s established but if mtv uk has filmed another series in secret but forbid the girls from saying anything that’s next level control. Ffs we like watching but it’s not MI5! I personally don’t think there will be another Tmuk or y&p uk, have you seen the liability 🤣🤣
lmao yeah they def ain’t doing another one with don don and Charlie n Brett 😭😂😂 even though it would be entertaining as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just came across ambers mum Amanda’s Instagram. Anyone seen the video of amber sat on her phone at the beach and Hudson’s throwing sand at her and she actually throws a handful back at him 💀 wow. Just wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just came across ambers mum Amanda’s Instagram. Anyone seen the video of amber sat on her phone at the beach and Hudson’s throwing sand at her and she actually throws a handful back at him 💀 wow. Just wow.
I cannot stand when kids throw sand!! Why would you not explain how naughty that is 🤯

Lmao I saw her Instagram before and I felt so awkward looking at her selfies really cringey and filming Amber driving distracting her when she hasn’t even got a license and is still a learner . Wouldn’t you be telling your daughter to concentrate on the road 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Lmao I saw her Instagram before and I felt so awkward looking at her selfies really cringey and filming Amber driving distracting her when she hasn’t even got a license and is still a learner . Wouldn’t you be telling your daughter to concentrate on the road 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve just went to look after seeing this post, she’s also got her phone on her lap that has a YouTube video playing😩. I like Amber as well, but there is nothing that winds me up more than people using their phones on the road. Her mum was sat right next to her and could have been changing the music!

• Sad
I’ve just went to look after seeing this post, she’s also got her phone on her lap that has a YouTube video playing😩. I like Amber as well, but there is nothing that winds me up more than people using their phones on the road. Her mum was sat right next to her and could have been changing the music!
I know and she kept talking to the kids in the back and looking behind her. Personally I wouldn’t of drove my kids around when I can’t even pass a theory test 🤦🏻‍♀️ She should be practicing when the kids are with Ste. He’s at the house enough!

Reactions: 13
Amanda is just as fane hungry as her daughter!

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow ambers mother but unless the story has ran out it’s gone. I hope someone reported her if she’s driving with her phone in her lap like that without a licence. If she’s gonna do that before she’s passed her test what’s she gonna do after? My driving instructor wouldn’t even let me have the radio in during a lesson so there was no distractions. Maybe it’s full on but she deserves a ban before she’s passed for doing that. No excuse for dangerous driving honestly some people are thick af

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen the video on Amanda’s Instagram. Amber doesn’t even gently throw a tiny bit at Hudson, she lobs it at him then moans “stopppp ittt” like a whiney child 😳 sorry but how is Hudson meant to know throwing sand is wrong when his own mother had just chucked it at him?!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Just seen the video on Amanda’s Instagram. Amber doesn’t even gently throw a tiny bit at Hudson, she lobs it at him then moans “stopppp ittt” like a whiney child 😳 sorry but how is Hudson meant to know throwing sand is wrong when his own mother had just chucked it at him?!
Omg just watched it 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ This is why her kids misbehave because she acts so inappropriately with them. They learn off parents how to act and this is why Brooklyn used to most likely scream because that’s all he would see, who the hell throws sand at a baby angry like that? it was literally just missing his eyes ffs.

Also so random but I noticed this on Amanda’s Insta singing happy birthday to Brooklyn and they have that film on in the background (someone help me out with the title) but basically the two of them basically spend the whole film bleeping . Why would u have this on around kids let alone on their birthday 😂😂😂
A73E8814-5741-4197-ACAE-D33D4C9759D9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.