Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannon looks absolutely amazing. Good for her. She was always too good for him but why oh why does she always say “Fee-ore” 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know some people haven't liked those videos of Marliya because of the alcohol which is understandable, to some extent. But I've just got to say that little girl is such a vibe! She seems like she's such fun! a really confident, happy child.
Marliya is a mood, regardless of anyone opinion on Mia that kid is well looked after

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210403-104902_Instagram.jpg

So Megan is now qualified in aesthetics too. I'm pretty sure you have to be a registered nurse which her and Sassi aren't 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Megan qualified in aesthetics?! Crikey, I would not want her coming near me with a needle 🥴🥴

View attachment 512167
So Megan is now qualified in aesthetics too. I'm pretty sure you have to be a registered nurse which her and Sassi aren't 🤷🏻‍♀️
You don’t have to be a registered nurse, unfortunately. Many people go on these courses and become “qualified”. It’s ridiculous really. I know if I ever wanted to have something like that done I would ensure I was seeing an actual qualified nurse. But some people don’t do their research before having these things done 😞

Reactions: 15
Megan qualified in aesthetics?! Crikey, I would not want her coming near me with a needle 🥴🥴

You don’t have to be a registered nurse, unfortunately. Many people go on these courses and become “qualified”. It’s ridiculous really. I know if I ever wanted to have something like that done I would ensure I was seeing an actual qualified nurse. But some people don’t do their research before having these things done 😞
I thought you had to either already be a nurse or have a level 3 or higher beauty qualification to do fillers could be wrong though

Reactions: 3
I thought you had to either already be a nurse or have a level 3 or higher beauty qualification to do fillers could be wrong though
yeah I think you need level 3 beauty minimum, which Megan probably has. Don’t have to be a nurse specifically tho

Reactions: 2
Shannon looks absolutely amazing. Good for her. She was always too good for him but why oh why does she always say “Fee-ore” 🤯
I always watch TV with the subtitles on and I absolutely cried that they had ‘-a’ on the end when she was groaning on 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In Ireland you have to do at least dental nursing to be able to give lip injections ! I remember my dermatologist saying she wanted to do it but didn’t want to go back to dental nursing !

I’ve not been on this thread for a month or so now but looks like I haven’t missed much 😅 I just watched Chloe’s episode and found it okay. Truth be told she can be a bit dull, but I have a soft spot for her and I do think she’s one of the more likeable and relatable (though the brattiness gets a bit out of hand sometimes). I have no idea why but I came out of the episode weirdly rooting for her and Jordan to make it, which is new as if you’d asked me yesterday I’d have said she’s a mug for taking him back. I can’t even really explain what changed other than maybe all the flashbacks giving me the warm fuzzies and making me understand a bit more why their history made it harder for her to let go.
interested to watch Sassi and Shannon’s as both of them have irked me many times and it’ll be interesting to get the insight. Can’t say I care much about Emma’s just because we saw her fresh into being a teen mum on her first series, and as someone else said, Amber’s will likely be an annoying rehash of her and Ste’s slanging matches

Reactions: 8
A part of me wonders now if Emma applied for Teen Mom to get some TV coverage for Mumbles and his ‘Music Career’ because I just wonder why he agreed to appear in it when he is the most disposable dad on the programme. He’s as useful as a glass hammer.

Reactions: 21
I’m not judging Mia but is it a normal thing to give toys/presents for your child on Easter Sunday? I get not wanting them to have more than an egg or two so I get them an Easter book and teddy as well, But now I feel like I’ve done it wrong and should have got them presents. Just curious never seen it done like that before. I’ve seen the baskets but never toys like you’d get for Christmas/birthdays. But I suppose it’s up to you how you do it, just wondering.

I’m not judging Mia but is it a normal thing to give toys/presents for your child on Easter Sunday? I get not wanting them to have more than an egg or two so I get them an Easter book and teddy as well, But now I feel like I’ve done it wrong and should have got them presents. Just curious never seen it done like that before. I’ve seen the baskets but never toys like you’d get for Christmas/birthdays. But I suppose it’s up to you how you do it, just wondering.
i think it varies. Growing up I always got an egg and a book or a pair of PJs from my parents. But some people I knew used to get full on stacks of gifts! Some people do treat it similar to Christmas tbh. I don’t know why, I know when I have kids I will be getting them just an egg and maybe a little book or something 🤣 Each to their own I guess?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to do it. We haven’t bothered this year as I’m heavily pregnant and it’s my 3 year old’s birthday in a couple of weeks. When I was a kid we’d get a couple of chocolate eggs, a new book and a new outfit to wear to the family get together on Easter Sunday. 😊

Reactions: 5
It is each to their own for sure, but I was wondering the same myself yesterday when I overheard a child say they don’t get chocolate at Easter they get toys. I was wondering is this the done thing nowadays as that does sound like another Christmas. Chocolate eggs in this house.

Reactions: 5
I think it depends on the age of the kids! Me and my sisters use to end up with loads of chocolate just from extended family then parents! Trying to stop going over the top for my kids so done a small Easter egg hunt in the house! I think it’s hard not to over buy stuff now with everything being thrown in your face to buy extra or make it Pinterest worthy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.