Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone noticed how sassi and shannon are sharing an episode? like was there that little to say they had to share an episode?
Could it just be due to length of time on the show? Chloe has been there from the beginning so they gave her a longer slot? I dunno, just guessing.

Reactions: 4
Could it just be due to length of time on the show? Chloe has been there from the beginning so they gave her a longer slot? I dunno, just guessing.
if that's the case I'm expecting emma to have a 1 minute episode 😂 probs won't watch her episode anyway tbh, i'm not invested and i don't find her interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if that's the case I'm expecting emma to have a 1 minute episode 😂 probs won't watch her episode anyway tbh, i'm not invested and i don't find her interesting
No there isn’t anything interesting about her at all

Reactions: 3
Amber's latest insta post would be lovely but all I can think is please dear lord, get that poor boy some new trainer's, the ones he's wearing look so scruffy and battered.
I don't understand these girls priorities sometimes, flexing a car sat out the front that you aren't able to drive, yet embarrassing yourself by having your kid looking like a scruff.
Before anyone comes at me yes I know how fast kids mess up trainer's, I'm a boy mama. Can say I ain't ever took any of them anywhere with shoes looking in that state. I also purposely wouldn't buy them white ones 🤷‍♀️
Imo I think it depends. Of course school shoes and shoes for occasions etc should always look neat and tidy, and I wouldn’t put them in messy shoes for things like that.

But I don’t think it’s reasonable to replace shoes as soon as they get mudddy/tatty if they are going to play football/run around in them and ruin them all over again. It would get rather expensive if you kept replacing “outdoor” shoes. But I’ve got separate shoes for playing in that I wash regularly but that’s just me. I know I personally couldn’t justify spending money on new shoes every week which would happen for me as my children are constantly outside. And ambers children are always out at the beach and stuff.

Reactions: 9
What did everyone think of tonight’s episode? Sassi is so cringe 😬

Imo I think it depends. Of course school shoes and shoes for occasions etc should always look neat and tidy, and I wouldn’t put them in messy shoes for things like that.

But I don’t think it’s reasonable to replace shoes as soon as they get mudddy/tatty if they are going to play football/run around in them and ruin them all over again. It would get rather expensive if you kept replacing “outdoor” shoes. But I’ve got separate shoes for playing in that I wash regularly but that’s just me. I know I personally couldn’t justify spending money on new shoes every week which would happen for me as my children are constantly outside. And ambers children are always out at the beach and stuff.
mines the same! He scrapes His feet on his bike so just knackers them 😆 I’m not
Buying new trainers every time they take a kicking. They level up to park shoes.

What did everyone think of tonight’s episode? Sassi is so cringe 😬
Never been a huge fan of sassi I just don’t get the hype surrounding her, lost the one ounce of respect I had for seeing her behaviour through this pandemic! Shannon however I loved and as a single mum I could relate to, I think she’s a great mum and she looks amazing and so happy!

Reactions: 11
Just seen this in the fb group. I don’t get it, Chloe is as boring as Emma so why did Chloe get a whole episode?

EE0F3750-BD7D-479A-82F0-C676DFD8FCE9.png

Reactions: 1
Boys are awful for shoes 😂!! My son started school nursery in Jan and I got him his first pair of kickers and within a week they was scuffed something crazy!! I’ve bought him some more this week for when he goes back so he probs did like messy for a bit but there was no way I could afford another pair of decent school shoes. None of his trainers are like that though, they come up new in the wash!

Never been a huge fan of sassi I just don’t get the hype surrounding her, lost the one ounce of respect I had for seeing her behaviour through this pandemic! Shannon however I loved and as a single mum I could relate to, I think she’s a great mum and she looks amazing and so happy!
Yes could really relate to Shannon and the breastfeeding

Reactions: 1
anyone noticed how sassi and shannon are sharing an episode? like was there that little to say they had to share an episode?
I think it was because Darren and Charlie weren’t involved in it to be honest because I feel like mumbles and space raider will be the same

Reactions: 2
Who’s watched Mia’s video? She’s basically said that when the situation happened she had to tell Manley so that he could keep Marliya for a few more days. So he knew about what happened and still dragged her and called her names on Instagram 🤮 I am disgusted

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I actually love Sassi. I think she comes across as confident but she’s also vulnerable. Even though her and Darren’s relationship was dysfunctional, there’s something endearing about them. It reminds me of my first proper boyfriend growing up with lots of passion and arguing. He was also a bit of a scally and we are from Manchester.😂 It made me feel sad for her as she was clearly still very emotional about the relationship. Shannon’s story on the other hand bored me to death!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sassi sure came across as confident, but it’s obvious she still loves Darren, it was sad watching the arguments again. Especially the one where he said she’d ruined his life

Reactions: 11
I really hope that on Emma’s episode it’s not her filming herself from below so we have full view up her nose as usual. Cba with it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.