Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only caught the end of her live so had no idea what was going on, all seemed to be over nothing! She ended it saying she was gonna get in touch with him, went on his live and it was paused for a while then ended so think they were talking

Amber has now gone on private and Ste’s not following her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Amber is petty. She has no reason to go asking people their opinions on Ste or their situation all the time doesn’t she see it creates drama every single time she does? All she had to do is discuss it with Ste and confront him for the sake of her boys, not her mum, not her friends and certainly not a live. Ste is wrong to lie if he is with the girl but look how much drama came with him being with Kirsty so until he is properly certain where the relationship is headed it’s not really her business as long as the kids aren’t going from one girls to another then what’s the problem especially as he’s now moved out of his dads so he can see his kids, now there’s another drama . My last point is also, if Ste blasted that amber has a new boyfriend on live like she did, her and her whole family would be slagging him off and saying he’s obsessed and what has her relationship got to do with the boys blah blah ... sure that’s what happened last time right? Don’t get me wrong BOTH of them need to grow up and move on completely, stop being in their feelings when either one moves on but all this jumping on live every time your coparenting isn’t going smoothly only creates more dysfunction and tension.

Also love how I posted here about Dylan and then a post goes up of his 🤣 in that first snap you couldn’t even see ALL his babies hun so don’t try and make a point with me! I want to block that B so bad but I just love watching how she is still constantly coming on here to find out stuff and then going on like it’s her who’s keeping up with ‘real tea’ ughhhhh. Last time I’ll mention it tho she who won’t be named will not be spoken about by me again 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Amber is petty. She has no reason to go asking people their opinions on Ste or their situation all the time doesn’t she see it creates drama every single time she does? All she had to do is discuss it with Ste and confront him for the sake of her boys, not her mum, not her friends and certainly not a live. Ste is wrong to lie if he is with the girl but look how much drama came with him being with Kirsty so until he is properly certain where the relationship is headed it’s not really her business as long as the kids aren’t going from one girls to another then what’s the problem especially as he’s now moved out of his dads so he can see his kids, now there’s another drama . My last point is also, if Ste blasted that amber has a new boyfriend on live like she did, her and her whole family would be slagging him off and saying he’s obsessed and what has her relationship got to do with the boys blah blah ... sure that’s what happened last time right? Don’t get me wrong BOTH of them need to grow up and move on completely, stop being in their feelings when either one moves on but all this jumping on live every time your coparenting isn’t going smoothly only creates more dysfunction and tension.

Also love how I posted here about Dylan and then a post goes up of his 🤣 in that first snap you couldn’t even see ALL his babies hun so don’t try and make a point with me! I want to block that B so bad but I just love watching how she is still constantly coming on here to find out stuff and then going on like it’s her who’s keeping up with ‘real tea’ ughhhhh. Last time I’ll mention it tho she who won’t be named will not be spoken about by me again 🤐

With Dylan, was the little girl there? Is it Francesca?

I would have concerns about who Ste is with tbh. He looks like he’s heavy on drugs and I can’t imagine pulling himself a girl that isn’t in to the same type of scene as him. I do think he’s a good dad in terms of him being consistent with the boys but he’s mega unstable and that’s a serious factor. Apparently everyone was commenting about social services and whilst I personally wouldn’t call them myself, amber does need to factor in the element of emotional abuse on them kids with the way they both behave (I believe it’s mainly Ste and amber is reactive, which makes her appear the instigator).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s just so tit for tat with Ste and Amber. She doesn’t like he’s got a girlfriend( not her place to shout about him having one either and he doesn’t like it when she’s with anyone new. They’re weird.

Reactions: 23
It’s just so tit for tat with Ste and Amber. She doesn’t like he’s got a girlfriend( not her place to shout about him having one either and he doesn’t like it when she’s with anyone new. They’re weird.
Cant live peacefully with each other cant live peacefully without each other. I pity the kids having them two as parents. The drama must be relentless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i just don’t understand how their reaction can possibly be “i need advice, i know, i’ll do an instagram live and air my dirty laundry and then complain when it comes back at me” genuinely baffles me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i just don’t understand how their reaction can possibly be “i need advice, i know, i’ll do an instagram live and air my dirty laundry and then complain when it comes back at me” genuinely baffles me
I wouldn’t even ask my mates cos I would resent their advice once I’d calmed down. They both need to start getting outside for 5 minutes of fresh air before they lose their minds. They repeat such unhealthy patterns repeatedly they never seem to learn what not to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Cant live peacefully with each other cant live peacefully without each other. I pity the kids having them two as parents. The drama must be relentless.
I haven’t commented here for ages and just catching up, but to me it seems like neither of them are going to have a decent co-parenting relationship until both of them are seeing other people. Which is a shame it’ll get to that point, but they don’t do well when they’re both single and they both lose their heads when the other is seeing someone. It seems like the only solution would be if they were both distracted and in other serious relationships.

Reactions: 8
From someone who watched Amber's live from the start it really did get blown out of proportion. People were asking where the kids were and she answered at Steve's girlfriends with Steve. Then he started ringing her because his sister and the girls friends were in the live watching it and then ringing Steve telling him Amber had said this and that.
It is toxic between the 2 of them but it doesn't help when you have people running back and forward twisting things and lying to get even more of a reaction and cause the drama they did last night.

Reactions: 16
I would have concerns about who Ste is with tbh. He looks like he’s heavy on drugs and I can’t imagine pulling himself a girl that isn’t in to the same type of scene as him. I do think he’s a good dad in terms of him being consistent with the boys but he’s mega unstable and that’s a serious factor. Apparently everyone was commenting about social services and whilst I personally wouldn’t call them myself, amber does need to factor in the element of emotional abuse on them kids with the way they both behave (I believe it’s mainly Ste and amber is reactive, which makes her appear the instigator).
I think he’s on drugs , the way he was easily flies off the handle and his appearance .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With Dylan, was the little girl there? Is it Francesca?
Yeah she was there. She was sat with some lady that looks older than Dylan and Ree so I’m assuming it might be an aunt or some relative of Dylan’s as there was other children there also.

Amber advertising her car in the sunset with her child even tho she can’t drive it. That’s like me driving to the nearest mansion and doing a photo shoot, looks amazing but I can’t live I it ffs. You would thing someone with a car to tout would do it with someone who can drive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the video mia’s posted, she’s obvs well within her rights to post it and that, but if manley kicks off i think she will have kinda walked into that one...

Reactions: 4
From someone who watched Amber's live from the start it really did get blown out of proportion. People were asking where the kids were and she answered at Steve's girlfriends with Steve. Then he started ringing her because his sister and the girls friends were in the live watching it and then ringing Steve telling him Amber had said this and that.
It is toxic between the 2 of them but it doesn't help when you have people running back and forward twisting things and lying to get even more of a reaction and cause the drama they did last night.
How’s he got a girlfriends were in lockdown ?? And I thought he wasn’t going out as his father is vulnerable?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the video mia’s posted, she’s obvs well within her rights to post it and that, but if manley kicks off i think she will have kinda walked into that one...
As much as I’m actually not the biggest Mia fan (I like her just find her very shallow now and it can be abit much) I don’t think she did anything wrong. He took part in the show knowing those clips would be out there for years to come. She’s not making videos about new drama or slagging him off she’s literally just reacting to old clips where they did film together and giving some more context to each bit or reflecting on herself. Only part that I rolled my eyes at was when she kept slagging herself off when she was 9 months pregnant and about to give birth, did she expect to look like a Victoria secrets angel ready to walk the catwalk? Lol but I guess I would cringe hard at my fat pregnant face if I had to watch it back on tv so then I thought perhaps I’m being too harsh on her but yeah, i didn’t see anything wrong with it, if Manley did have something to say then he should say to mtv that the clips should cease to exist now - but he can’t because he still has contractual ties for the footage. I’m glad she left him for good though they were awful together.

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen sassi teaser for her story ? "Darren loved meh like no man ever as ....he like....he... Bought me new trainers"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.