Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was nice out we would get left outside on the wall with a glass of coke & a bag of crisps !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell so I could give Emma the benefit of the doubt with having a support bubble but now she doesn’t mask, won’t get the vaccine and she doesn’t believe in the virus which is obvious from her silence on the question. Really irresponsible she doesn’t have to answer those questions and while she prides herself on being honest sometimes you need to stfu. Any respect I had for her has gone. These girls need to realise who their audience is!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. My parents used to take me to family parties, and when I moaned I was tired they'd push two chairs together, stick a coat on top of me and tell me to go to sleep! Never did me any harm
Oh god sounds like your in my family, also the drunk ones used to give us a couple of quid and then it all mounted up !! No harm done some of the best memories are from family parties and the 2 chair bed when you was tired 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen her second story where she’s explaining away her vaccine and mask comment, she doesn’t go out to mask? Yeah whatever! And she won’t take the vaccine doesn’t matter if she believed in it or not you can’t expect to be a nurse and have that attitude.

Reactions: 7
It was Emma’s stories. She thinks she is going to be a nurse buuuuut she openly breaks covid rules, doesn’t wear a mask, won’t get the vaccine and doesn’t believe in the virus. THE MIND BOGGLES !!!! I know the nhs is desperate for nurses but I think they can manage just fine without the likes of her. She’s scum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly this. My parents used to take me to family parties, and when I moaned I was tired they'd push two chairs together, stick a coat on top of me and tell me to go to sleep! Never did me any harm
This was my childhood 😂
And mine 😂 top tailing with my mums friends kids and we were safe, playing and having fun. You’d all be moaning if she was palming her off to go out drinking

Reactions: 8
Loving everyone’s childhood tales of being at family dos, I have such fond memories of my parents New Year’s Eve parties where all the grown ups would be tipsy and dancing and me and my siblings were allowed to stay up late and have the odd glass of Buck’s Fizz! Definitely don’t see anything wrong with Mia including her daughter when she’s having a few drinks with her friends. It’s lovely her friends are so fond of marliya, I lost a lot of friends when I had mine unfortunately :( would love them to be close to my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Loving everyone’s childhood tales of being at family dos, I have such fond memories of my parents New Year’s Eve parties where all the grown ups would be tipsy and dancing and me and my siblings were allowed to stay up late and have the odd glass of Buck’s Fizz! Definitely don’t see anything wrong with Mia including her daughter when she’s having a few drinks with her friends. It’s lovely her friends are so fond of marliya, I lost a lot of friends when I had mine unfortunately :( would love them to be close to my kids.
👆🏼👆🏼 I have very few friends now but they’ve all been there through our darkest times and never left. They’re all Auntie Jo for example because I remember my mums best friends all being called that by me when I was younger and I still at 25 refer to them as that. I feel incredibly lucky to have friends who see me and my daughter as just one as opposed to them only being interested when she isn’t coming. I love seeing Mia’s friends involve her just knowing that in years to come she’ll have the same memories that we all do from our childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
👆🏼👆🏼 I have very few friends now but they’ve all been there through our darkest times and never left. They’re all Auntie Jo for example because I remember my mums best friends all being called that by me when I was younger and I still at 25 refer to them as that. I feel incredibly lucky to have friends who see me and my daughter as just one as opposed to them only being interested when she isn’t coming. I love seeing Mia’s friends involve her just knowing that in years to come she’ll have the same memories that we all do from our childhood.
Aw I’m so happy for you that you have this in your life! I’m hoping when my eldest starts school in a year and a half I’ll make friends with some of the other mums. I guess it makes you realise who the true friends were in the first place ☺

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.