Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the years her dad has called her a ‘mess’ nearly every time he’s appeared on the show . Never known a dad to speak to their daughter like that . 🥴
if i'm being honest, he just reminds me of my dad, he tells it as it is, and sometimes it comes out rude when he doesn't mean it to, i think he's got his daughter's best interests at heart (as my dad does) and sometimes it comes out really quite wrong 😂

Reactions: 14
Can tell her parents enabled her brat-ish behaviour growing up.

Think her dad regrets that 🤣 He's over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember the episode when chloe's hungover and has work the next day, and rings her dad to bring her uniform round and shes running really late for work, I dunno how he kept his cool with her ordering him around to do things

Reactions: 12
In fairness I can understand her being spoiled. If I had been trying three years and was about to embark on the IVF journey then found out I was expecting I would absolutely dote on that child. I love how Jordan’s brother said she shouldn’t have took him back after the sexting.

Reactions: 23
Mia’s videos of Marleigha with buckfast bottles in the background. Classy🤭🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually will be devastated if this show ends this season haha I love all the teen mom shows...

Reactions: 8
In fairness I can understand her being spoiled. If I had been trying three years and was about to embark on the IVF journey then found out I was expecting I would absolutely dote on that child. I love how Jordan’s brother said she shouldn’t have took him back after the sexting.
Yeah I was shocked when Jordan’s brother said that, and I kinda got the vibe that Chloe’s mum still wasn’t keen on her being back with Jordan, despite saying she had forgiven him. I thought Jordan come across quite well, he actually engaged and had a conversation, which was a first 😂

Reactions: 17
I actually really loved the episode, and thought Jordan did well speaking about his mental health. You could see it was so hard for him at the time and even on this episode

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be that annoying person, but where can I watch the episode please? I missed it

Reactions: 1
Mia’s videos of Marleigha with buckfast bottles in the background. Classy🤭🥴
its actually gross. Charlie from the other show gets loads of hate when she has drink in the background and people saying they hope Harlow is safe. Mia does it and it’s perfectly acceptable🥱

Reactions: 1
its actually gross. Charlie from the other show gets loads of hate when she has drink in the background and people saying they hope Harlow is safe. Mia does it and it’s perfectly acceptable🥱
Who slated Charlie for having drinks in the back ground?

Reactions: 4
No I agree, although I have a small glass of prosecco on occasion if my sons asleep, I don’t have the bottles, karaoke going and people round having a do while he’s awake or asleep. Just not sure where the Charlie defence has come from? No one has said it’s acceptable or defended Mia. It’s 9am on a Friday lol people are either too busy to read the thread yet or haven’t checked instagram before their work commute 😂😂

Reactions: 7
No I agree, although I have a small glass of prosecco on occasion if my sons asleep, I don’t have the bottles, karaoke going and people round having a do while he’s awake or asleep. Just not sure where the Charlie defence has come from? No one has said it’s acceptable or defended Mia. It’s 9am on a Friday lol people are either too busy to read the thread yet or haven’t checked instagram before their work commute 😂😂
That’s what I mean, I’ve never seen people slagging Charlie off for having drinks in the back ground? Specifically it’s been mentioned a couple of times having drinks or cups when she’s said she’s on her own, or having something controversial on the side like (possibly) drugs or balloons. I could have missed comments though. Don’t have an opinion on Mia as I don’t follow her

Reactions: 2
I think people need to calm down over some Buck’s Fizz bottles 😂.. The videos an old one of her singing at a party and looks like there is loads of party food on the side too.. not a regular mid week evening getting trashed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She ain’t pouring it down her throat, it’s a few bottles in the background 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.