Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got to watch that Nasseh video, I didn’t think it was possible to dislike him even more than I already did but guess what it is. What an absolute sad case he clearly is not used to having much money otherwise he wouldn’t feel the need to record himself flashing the cash like some absolute mongo. Poor Miah getting carted around for show, there was nothing between them that would suggest a father/son bond as everyone else has already said the friend was the only one making an effort with the little boy. 🤬
Agree with most of what you’ve said but your choice on insult calling someone a “mongo” is out of order.

Reactions: 26
Agree with most of what you’ve said but your choice on insult calling someone a “mongo” is out of order.
Fair enough I understand it used to be an insult for a certain group of people and it is derogatory so apologies for any offence caused. Flash head would have been a better choice of words.

Reactions: 13
Fair enough I understand it used to be an insult for a certain group of people and it is derogatory so apologies for any offence caused. Flash head would have been a better choice of words.
Flash head definitely suits him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe an account with 200,000+ followers can post they’ve have their lashes done, with the company tagged and the company reposting it on their story, in the middle of a pandemic. Am I living on a different planet?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Don’t know if this has already been shared here?

Apparnetly 5k spent.. In cash.. am I the only one thinking dodgy?
Omg I just watched this video I’m cracking up it’s funny but also so sad for the kids mixed up In this, at around 1min 35secs on the video, they are by the door, Mumbles touches the baby’s face, the baby gives the funniest side eye to the friend as of to say who the hell is this why you letting him touch me, he seemed more attached to the friend then his own dad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe an account with 200,000+ followers can post they’ve have their lashes done, with the company tagged and the company reposting it on their story, in the middle of a pandemic. Am I living on a different planet?
It's mad isn't it. I've definitely reported a few of the lash and nail businesses 😅 highly unlikely anything will be done but it makes me angry that they have the audacity to continue working through a pandemic with no regard for the health and safety of others.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Marley would be so happy to know that 400+k people know that he’s in the bath because he’s had an accident 🙄. Bath pictures are bad enough as it is. Honestly what goes through these peoples heads!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m sure Marley would be so happy to know that 400+k people know that he’s in the bath because he’s had an accident 🙄. Bath pictures are bad enough as it is. Honestly what goes through these peoples heads!
No way has she posted a picture of her child in the bath? I hate when people do that, and try and cover privates with an emoji, it’s disgusting, that’s something that’s private and shouldn’t be shared online at all

Reactions: 15
It's actually infuriating! Makes me wonder why people like us who have been following the rules have even bothered when there's dickheads like that making this carry on longer than it needs to for the rest of us, cos they can't go without some lashes for the sake of their own vanity for a few weeks.

Reactions: 11
Not to detract from the original point, I agree children in baths should be kept private but I read your message as Manley three times 😂 I thought bleeping hell he’s told everyone that?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Not to detract from the original point, I agree children in baths should be kept private but I read your message as Manley three times 😂 I thought bleeping hell he’s told everyone that?
I thought the same when I first read it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13

Aaaaaand it’s gone 💨

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff on here but the thought of someone posting a story of MANLEY in the bath after having an accident REALLY confused me 😂😂 literally most of us read it at Manley I think x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me too 😂😂😂😂

Does marley ever go to school he always seems to be at home
She said he was self isolating as had a positive covid case in his class x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.