Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dense is Sassi tho telling her whole following she got her filler dissolved a few weeks ago, during lockdown AND tagging the place. No fucks given. Sassi luv you might be over the moon with your filler dissolved but your eyebrows look tit. Now duck off letting all the young girls who follow you think it’s fine to continue with treatments during lockdown 😤😤
How are these people allowed to be in a position of influence? Breaking every lockdown rule going by filming in shops without masks now getting beauty treatments. It’s ridiculous that companies pay these absolute numpties to promote their products. Who would want to be associated with these kinds of folk - and I know we aren’t supposed to mention it but Chloes latest photoshop of her face - just ridiculous. Not so BoPo are we if you’re slicing off your double chin

Surprised there ain’t a cold chicken nugget in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are these people allowed to be in a position of influence? Breaking every lockdown rule going by filming in shops without masks now getting beauty treatments. It’s ridiculous that companies pay these absolute numpties to promote their products. Who would want to be associated with these kinds of folk - and I know we aren’t supposed to mention it but Chloes latest photoshop of her face - just ridiculous. Not so BoPo are we if you’re slicing off your double chin

Absolute joke that the person she had tagged as doing it hasn’t posted since mid feb and before that captions their recent pics with “done prior to lockdown” wtf that’s obviously a lie and no posts for weeks cos they will be doing it on the sly. Hope they all get caught and fined all cos Sassi was dying to tell everyone about getting her filler dissolved. What an achievement 🏅 🤣🤣
ETA not grid posts but they’ve posted stories and even went so far as to say Sassi went elsewhere before the dissolving....wow imagine being more bothered about people thinking your work is crap than people knowing you broke lockdown. These people are thick as duck

Reactions: 6
I just watched megan rees in her series on ex on thr beach and omggg how cringey. The way shes like IM MEGAN REES FROM WALES AND NOBODY MESSES WITH ME I WILL SHOW U THE REAL ME AND ITS SCARY. Soooo cringey fir her. Eugh. Is she the same on teen mum? Silly little trollop.
swear their 2 different people

so glad iv finally caught up... this has been wild

For Some reason it's ok for chloe to photo shop and we can't ever mention it as its fat shaming etc etc etc but the same people fat shame imagine shame bill flaps. I dont agree with either although bills is much more extreme. Its still the same thing !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There was a Melissa Reeves. There was also a Megan Rees on Ex on the beach (she was the same season as Megan McKenna). Neither of which are anything to do with Teen Mom tho so I'm not sure what that person is on about haha
think they got confused about megan and ree and assumed megan rees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh the pic on the left is one of the nicest pics of her on the show too 🤣🤣🤣 she defo looks nothing like her heavily edited pics, she just screams insecure to me... funny how she is in her 30’s and still can’t get a man to publicly date her yet she believes she can steal other people’s boyfriends 🥴
She looks like Eddie izzard there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell the difference between sassis filler and the dissolved filler? I might just be blind or thick (maybe both🤣) but I can’t tell the difference 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell the difference between sassis filler and the dissolved filler? I might just be blind or thick (maybe both🤣) but I can’t tell the difference 🤨
Crimson chin did it for me, that’s all I noticed

Reactions: 1
Before and after excessive fillers- lol not saying sassis are this bad and I'm glad she's had them dissolved but man it's freaky when people start having it pumped in every area of their face (and yes I know this is prosthetic but it's not far off some people's results)
828703C9-04C0-4AC5-AF56-7CC33912E795.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
did emma not post the video?
Last thing I saw she said someone was putting it on you tube and to swipe up but there wasn’t anything there. Swear this is getting like Rees baby name reveal. Can’t really imagine what else Emma can say apart from what we already know:
Mumbles has a gf whose just had a baby.
He doesn’t acknowledge Jelani because he thinks the DNA test was rigged.
She was a fool for going back there for seconds with that idiot.

Reactions: 14
Sassi used to be so likeable but she has become so full of herself it’s unreal ... that stupid bleeping pout and pose she does winds me up more than it should 🤣 and just the way she talks about herself it isn’t just being confident she sounds a right twit. Her talking about treatment she’s had during a lock down, even if it is dissolver 🙄

Reactions: 21
There is talk of a big article coming out about the owner of only fans. All the big accounts are warning creators to take their money out ASAP. Quick Beef flaps remove that £2.80

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sassi used to be so likeable but she has become so full of herself it’s unreal ... that stupid bleeping pout and pose she does winds me up more than it should 🤣 and just the way she talks about herself it isn’t just being confident she sounds a right twit. Her talking about treatment she’s had during a lock down, even if it is dissolver 🙄
I used to like her but it’s like her zzzzz-lister “fame” has gone to her head and she’s so obnoxious thinking she knows it all, all under the guise of being a girl boss. No you’re just a trappy (think you) know it all

Reactions: 2
Filters 🥴🥴🥴 shes changed her whole face. I swear she’s got body dysmorphia as no one can be believing this is what she looks like?
She can pose with the arm hiding the belly and have a completely different face but we’ve all seen how you really look Bill 😂😂😂
Omg, let’s hope she doesn’t go missing - they’ll never find her as both pictures look like two different people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.