Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone just message Stee and ask him did he slip Amber one to save us a few pages of speculation? 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Meagan is so funny, it is clear that her mum and big Mark have worked hard and done well for themselves. They might not be rich rich, but Megan did not grow up poor. That and her undeserved self confidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meagan is so funny, it is clear that her mum and big Mark have worked hard and done well for themselves. They might not be rich rich, but Megan did not grow up poor. That and her undeserved self confidence!
Her nanny has a gaff in Spain yes reeks of poverty Megs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
C26D69CF-70AB-443D-B7A8-ED4A6B49848A.png

does anyone here speak chav and is able to translate for me? Is “suen” supposed to be “something”? If so, I’m deeply offended at that spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Ree is taking the mick ... don’t get me wrong you can acknowledge your mistakes but she’s just a hypocrite at this point 🤣
86B6E8D4-DB2C-4EBE-8C45-38C62017B5EB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg I didn’t even clock the bib!! That’s even funnier. Cool like daddy hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It should say "I drool like daddy" because Nasee just sits their mouth open catching flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s happening with Emma, she was saying she’s too skinny so taking supplements now she’s wearing a waist trainer?

Reactions: 4
Rewatching season 2. Im on the episode where its Darrens birthday (you know the one where he didnt read the card 😳🤣) and noticed his cake had 22 on it and Sassi says shes 18 and the start of the series. She says theyve been together since she was 14, so he would've been 18. I dno if that is the case and i know 18 is still young but i find it quite uneasy for some reason.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Rewatching season 2. Im on the episode where its Darrens birthday (you know the one where he didnt read the card 😳🤣) and noticed his cake had 22 on it and Sassi says shes 18 and the start of the series. She says theyve been together since she was 14, so he would've been 18. I dno if that is the case and i know 18 is still young but i find it quite uneasy for some reason.
Definetly weird, there’s no wonder Darren had such a hold on Sassi if that’s the case then. ☹ I’m 23 so I would consider 18 young too but as an 18 year old,14 would’ve been far far too young for me. A child in school should not posses anything an adult looks for in a partner.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.