Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly shows Dylan in another light.

We all could see he has a temper in the earlier seasons. I think they're both very quick to temper and set each other off at different times.

No way standing up for him if Dylan did cause any physical harm for Megan either. I just think they know how to wind each other up and what buttons to press to make the other see red

Reactions: 6
Hmm so, tmg posted both those screenshots, going on about dean and saria. Now she’s deleted it and just put the one up with Megan saying she was abused by someone

Reactions: 4
Certainly shows Dylan in another light.

We all could see he has a temper in the earlier seasons. I think they're both very quick to temper and set each other off at different times.

No way standing up for him if Dylan did cause any physical harm for Megan either. I just think they know how to wind each other up and what buttons to press to make the other see red
You saw how bad he was in that scene in the car park with reane, he was in her face then!

Reactions: 7
Feel a bit uncomfortable Dylan’s mum being talked about when she isn’t here to put her side of the story across regarding possible DV. Whereas the rest of them can give their side. Dunno if I’m just being too “insert generic snowflakey word” here or what. Apologies if that’s not what the angle is here as I don’t know if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick

Reactions: 24
I’m all for a gossip but deffo think we should be going careful when talking about Sara, it’s a sensitive subject and she’s not alive to be able to defend herself or agree or disagree with the allegations been made. so I’d tread carefully! I can’t see it being on the gossip page long if they post it?

Reactions: 20
Ive deleted the SS. I should of realised how insensitive it was, my apologies!

Just want to specify the comments about her wrist were on a complete different post that had no mention of Dean and Sara - it was about Dylan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ive deleted the SS. I should of realised how insensitive it was, my apologies!

Just want to specify the comments about her wrist were on a complete different post that had no mention of Dean and Sara - it was about Dylan.
TMG has also deleted all screenshots, never saw any about Megan and her wrist has that been deleted here too?

Reactions: 2
Is ste's dad not vulnerable anymore as he is round Amber's getting his beard shaved and he has a hickey on his neck so it's either come from amber or hes been with someone else 🤯
Ewwwww

Maybe he got his vaccines🤷‍♀️
Even vaccinated your meant to still be doing the same as everyone else plus we still in lockdown till at least the 12th April isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
Ewwwww

Even vaccinated your meant to still be doing the same as everyone else plus we still in lockdown till at least the 12th April isn’t it?
Yes vaccines aren’t the miracle cure unfortunately. People who have had them still need to shield 😭

Reactions: 6
Sorry but Shannon’s lip fillers have ruined her, she was so naturally pretty before.

Reactions: 14
Yes vaccines aren’t the miracle cure unfortunately. People who have had them still need to shield 😭
Highly doubt he's vaccinated as he isn't a key worker as far as I know, and if he was shielding/vulnerable you'd think he'd wise up a bit? Idk, I'm not in England but I've had my vaccines and I'm around his age (but healthcare and at risk)

Reactions: 2
8E816691-3559-4BB2-8D11-22409C01D62E.jpeg

Is she having a laugh. She lives in social housing and has a failing business and a boyfriend in prison. None of these things scream ‘rich’ to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Highly doubt he's vaccinated as he isn't a key worker as far as I know, and if he was shielding/vulnerable you'd think he'd wise up a bit? Idk, I'm not in England but I've had my vaccines and I'm around his age (but healthcare and at risk)
Sorry I just realised this isn't the y&p thread thread. Thought this was referring to Brett 🤣 don't mind me x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.