Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone noticed the girl that messaged her said my girl rina n then mentioned how she did the same when she was with her ... does that mean his ex who he was hiding the first baby from is friends with his current baby mum if so thats a bit weird dont you think?

Reactions: 8
These girls are embarrassing, have some respect for yourselves girls. Let’s face it the only one who has given a stable environment for her child is Chloe.

Reactions: 22
I know we all enjoy the tea but I really wish some things were kept private by these girls. It’s not fair on the kids. Emma has put it out there publicly now that Nasseh wanted his child aborted, theres screenshots are out there forever now even if she deletes here post. How hurtful for the child if they ever come across that? They shouldn’t find that tit out online.

They need to put their differences aside and try to be civil for those boys. It’s unhealthy bringing them up like this, being at each other’s throats. Im not saying they need to get along, they just need to cut this public arguing bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
These girls are embarrassing, have some respect for yourselves girls. Let’s face it the only one who has given a stable environment for her child is Chloe.
Because she has a mortgage? She said Jordan left the house for 3 months after cheating last time.
I'd not call that stable for a 5 year old.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Because she has a mortgage? She said Jordan left the house for 3 months after cheating last time.
Nothing to do with a mortgage?! I think she’s the only stable one because she doesn’t post all her crap all over social media. Doesn’t have baby daddy drug posts and girls claiming to have kids with her partner. She’s the least Jeremy Kyle of the lot.

I used to like sassi, she didn’t have a pot to piss in but grafted for her daughter. But she’s all over social media slagging off Darren and breaking lockdown rules.

Reactions: 26
I know we all enjoy the tea but I really wish some things were kept private by these girls. It’s not fair on the kids. Emma has put it out there publicly now that Nasseh wanted his child aborted, theres screenshots are out there forever now even if she deletes here post. How hurtful for the child if they ever come across that? They shouldn’t find that tit out online.

They need to put their differences aside and try to be civil for those boys. It’s unhealthy bringing them up like this, being at each other’s throats. Im not saying they need to get along, they just need to cut this public arguing bullshit.
👆🏼This 👏🏼
The father of my child tried to force me to have an abortion and even went as far as far to say he’d kill himself if I didn’t.
I will never post this on social media or tell anyone as I don’t want it to come back to my child! Needless to say the father is still alive but just just has no contact 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really feel sorry for Jelani, mumbles is happy to have the older 2 kids but won’t do the same for him. I hope that he comes round to seeing Jelani because it’s really going to have an impact on him knowing that him and Jeremiah have the same dad but mumbles will only see Jeremiah.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Emma is really pretty without the ridiculous eyelashes although I wish she’d get herself to Bravissimo (when allowed again!) and sort herself out a bra that fits or she’s setting herself up for a life of back pain!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would call that pretty stable, leaving the house whilst they sorted their issues so they weren’t arguing and Marley didn’t pick up on an atmosphere between the two. Like what happens with pretty much all the other moms

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Emma is really pretty without the ridiculous eyelashes although I wish she’d get herself to Bravissimo (when allowed again!) and sort herself out a bra that fits or she’s setting herself up for a life of back pain!
Is she saying that Nasseh bleaches his skin on her stories? She’s doesn’t go into detail just mentions it.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised, his mum looked like she bleached when she was on the show.
You can always tell by the knuckles, ladies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be surprised, his mum looked like she bleached when she was on the show.
You can always tell by the knuckles, ladies.
Wow it's terribly sad that people do that, obviously I'll never understand as I'm not of colour. I just think everyone should embrace the colour they are.

Reactions: 16
I’m never one for using kids as weapons with ex’s BUT in Emma’s position I would most definitely have the attitude of you either see/treat them both the same or not at all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m never one for using kids as weapons with ex’s BUT in Emma’s position I would most definitely have the attitude of you either see/treat them both the same or not at all
Hell yes that’s a given he fathered both children he can’t choose to be a daddy to one and ignore the other. That’s just not in anyway, shape or form a relationship that should be allowed.

Reactions: 8
100% it's the only healthy way to approach in this situation. Otherwise the poor little boy will grow up with a complex

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is the thing with mumbles! He has 3 baby mamas? How?

And here i am single, unable find anyone 🤣 suppose i got standards but wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree but he probably sees J for about 5 mins every 6 months 🙄

Reactions: 1
in all fairness, that's not her fault, that's jordans, and from what we saw she did everything in her power to make it as normal as possible for marley

Reactions: 11
Didn’t Chloe run to the bathroom when she found out so that Marley wouldn’t see her crying as well? I think she kept things as normal as possible for him throughout their breakup and we know that she doesn’t argue in front of him too because of when Jordan said something once and she told him to stop because Marley was there.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.