Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. When I was finally diagnosed with ADHD in adulthood I was telling my psychologist I was worried people would see it as an excuse. He looked at me and said "ADHD is not an excuse, it's a reason and that reason is not your fault". He gave a good example of a kid with ADHD going to school and telling the teacher "I forgot to take my medication today so I can't do any work". That would be using your diagnosis as an excuse. The kid goes to school and says "I forgot to take my medication today so it's going to be difficult for me today, please understand that I'm trying" is stating your diagnosis as a reason. I think about that conversation a lot when people comment that I've "drifted off into space", I'm too loud, too talkative or even too quiet.

It was painful to see Emma try to fight for Nasseh's attention. Whether we have autism or not I think we've all been in a "someone's not that into you, but you still want to try in hope they change their mind" situation at some point in our life. Liking someone doesn't mean they're going to like to you back. I think Emma has finally realized that having sex with Nasseh doesn't mean he's interested in her, he's just interested in sex and she was available, and that's hard to fully understand and accept no matter how your brain works.
so glad you’ve said this! my boyfriend has ADHD and sometimes it leads him to be a bit “flakey” or he feel he can’t cope and shuts down; my friends all say they don’t like how he act and say i use his adhd as an excuse for his behaviour. it is NOT an excuse, it’s a reason!

Reactions: 7
OK a little analogy,

A person in a wheelchair, who has no legs, they cannot get up and run the 100 metre race.

Would anyone tell them they were using the fact they had no legs as an excuse to not run the race?

I'm not talking about Emma not using a carseat for her child or breaking COVID guidelines as they are completely separate issues (which no i don't agree with). The initial comment was in relation to the fact Nasseh had a girlfriend and that made Emma as bad as him in the cheating department.

Reactions: 13
Has Emma uploaded her video yet that's all I really want to know. Nasseh is in the wrong either way, not Emma or rina. They both shouldnhave used protection but it's not their fault that nasseh now has 3 kids. He shouldnt have went back and forth between them if he didn't want that to happen. Maybe rina is the reason it took him so long to tell his mum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nasseh wants to pray his music career takes off for all the CSA he’s gonna be paying, foooool.
id be very surprised if his music gets anywhere do you think he got paid to be on teen mum? im not sure if the girls and their familys get paid but the girls on the American show seem to be getting big bucks

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it was mention in the show nessah had a girlfriend? If it was on the show surely Emma knew, I’m sure Emma said it in the show he has a girlfriend? Is this the same girlfriend? I’m so confused 😂

Reactions: 3
Please go to his ‘record label’ in his bio and watch the forth post, when I tell you I DIED 🤣🤣🤣 how can you lip sync so badly to your own song 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just came on expecting to have missed all of today’s drama. Still no video 🤨 I hope she hasn’t been persuaded to change her mind. Regarding the who’s at fault debate my thoughts are it’s always the person in the ‘committed’ relationship who is at fault. Nasseh had some nerve speaking about how his girlfriend is respectful! Nasseh I think I speak for most women when I say you are the last horndog on earth who should be speaking about respect. Your not a man of your word, you flake out on your own son despite knowing you are being filmed and that everyone watching is going see how much of a deadbeat you are. You don’t even have respect for your own reputation you imbecile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Even taking autism out of the equation, it was Nasseh who had a girlfriend at the time, not Emma - that’s HIS infidelity.

Reactions: 14
Even taking autism out of the equation, it was Nasseh who had a girlfriend at the time, not Emma - that’s HIS infidelity.
Just as a general point, and not specifically about Emma. If you have sex with someone and you know they have a girlfriend you’re just as bad. Not to the person being cheated on because you don’t have loyalties to them, but from a moral standpoint of doing something when you know it’s wrong

Reactions: 32
Just as a general point, and not specifically about Emma. If you have sex with someone and you know they have a girlfriend you’re just as bad. Not to the person being cheated on because you don’t have loyalties to them, but from a moral standpoint of doing something when you know it’s wrong
True but some women go all out berating the woman and believing their poor excuse for a man when he says it was a mistake. Men practically make out that the women they cheat with are predators. Don’t get me wrong some girls are just hoe’s who get a thrill out of sleeping with someone else’s man but I can’t stand the women who go pyscho on the other woman but stay with the man.

Reactions: 11
so glad you’ve said this! my boyfriend has ADHD and sometimes it leads him to be a bit “flakey” or he feel he can’t cope and shuts down; my friends all say they don’t like how he act and say i use his adhd as an excuse for his behaviour. it is NOT an excuse, it’s a reason!
Ive got to just add my bit...my daughter 20, diagnosed at 12 but took 7 years for a diagnosis. Adhd makes her who she is but it’s not excusing the things she does that people don’t understand, it’s a reason. People do not like to think that these are different. Excuse is downplaying something if you have no understanding. Reason is if you understand it. It’s bloody exhausting but you have to literally know the situation

Did anyone miss Chloe btw? She must have went somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.