Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Jordan subject, I saw a comment a while back but was literally 293 pages behind šŸ¤£, saying how he and Chloe don't partake in risk taking behaviour such as taking drugs.
I'm not sure this is entirely true for Jordan. On his Insta he had (it may still be there) a picture of him smoking. My husband used to always say he was stoned out of his box on the show but I never really picked up on it initially. He also went to Amsterdam with all his friends (anyone know why people go there? šŸ¤£). There were scenes later i noticed where Jordan would be "off out for a walk" and honestly I think he was chonging a lot. I actually think it was half the reason he just sat staring at his PlayStation and refused to move off the sofa and help Chloe.
As much as non of that is on Chloe, she has allowed and accepted it knowing the issues and disfunction it has caused with the household, I don't think they are as white as painted, just better at hiding it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
On the Jordan subject, I saw a comment a while back but was literally 293 pages behind šŸ¤£, saying how he and Chloe don't partake in risk taking behaviour such as taking drugs.
I'm not sure this is entirely true for Jordan. On his Insta he had (it may still be there) a picture of him smoking. My husband used to always say he was stoned out of his box on the show but I never really picked up on it initially. He also went to Amsterdam with all his friends (anyone know why people go there? šŸ¤£). There were scenes later i noticed where Jordan would be "off out for a walk" and honestly I think he was chonging a lot. I actually think it was half the reason he just sat staring at his PlayStation and refused to move off the sofa and help Chloe.
As much as non of that is on Chloe, she has allowed and accepted it knowing the issues and disfunction it has caused with the household, I don't think they are as white as painted, just better at hiding it.
How did I not pick up on that?! Thinking back he was really placid and did go out loads - always on lads holidays too. Just because they try to hide their issues from Marley, doesnā€™t mean he wonā€™t pick up on atmospheres - children pick up on a lot of things!

Reactions: 12
I think that was me! If the pic you mean is the one in Barcelona, that looks like a roll-up cigarette to me rather than a joint (I quit smoking in Oct but rolled for 10years before that lol). Itā€™s possible Jord is a stoner and he does seem a bit out of it sometimes, but honestly, Iā€™ve never had that vibe personally. I hate the smell of weed and I still went to Amsterdam šŸ˜‚. My opinion was always that he seems so dopey as a direct result of checking out cos of Chloe moaning!

End of the day, thereā€™s lots we donā€™t see and I acknowledge that. My main thing is that even if Chloe and Jordan are doing things they shouldnā€™t sometimes, I give them some credit for not plastering it all over SM like the others do. I honestly think they are the only ones I havenā€™t seen break the law in some way on SM?

I sound like a Chloe stan, but she annoys me all the time as well šŸ˜‚ I just genuinely feel those two have been the most responsible parents of the lot and deserve the credit for it, despite all their issues. The bar is fairly low though tbh šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m never one for using kids as weapons with exā€™s BUT in Emmaā€™s position I would most definitely have the attitude of you either see/treat them both the same or not at all
has Emma ever said why she isnā€™t dragging this man through family court? Like I know it isnā€™t easy but if I were her at this point, Iā€™d be forcing his hand to take legal and financial responsibility for those babies if he isnā€™t going to be around for them in other ways

Reactions: 3
There are a few of him smoking, I didn't mean he was actually smoking a spliff, just smoking in general. Its more my husband was convinced for ages he was a massive stoner and he doesn't even pay that much attention so when he went to Amsterdam he was like, "see i told you". Since then I've noticed a few things, the popping out a lot, the pics of him smoking that wasn't even hinted at on the show and his general lethargic attitude but also if you look at him, he looks majorly baked a lot of the time. I wouldn't think he would be so blatant to post it on SM but (to me, and I used to smoke smoke) the signs are definitely allll there.

I do agree they are probably the most normal stable parents out of all the cast, just saying I don't think everything is quite how its portrayed.

Reactions: 7
I definitely didnā€™t get stoner vibes, just lazy vibes, but I could be wrong. I donā€™t think going to Amsterdam is a seal though, Iā€™ve been on a friends weekend there and Iā€™m definitely not a stoner

Reactions: 19
There are a few of him smoking, I didn't mean he was actually smoking a spliff, just smoking in general. Its more my husband was convinced for ages he was a massive stoner and he doesn't even pay that much attention so when he went to Amsterdam he was like, "see i told you". Since then I've noticed a few things, the popping out a lot, the pics of him smoking that wasn't even hinted at on the show and his general lethargic attitude but also if you look at him, he looks majorly baked a lot of the time. I wouldn't think he would be so blatant to post it on SM but (to me, and I used to smoke smoke) the signs are definitely allll there.

I do agree they are probably the most normal stable parents out of all the cast, just saying I don't think everything is quite how its portrayed.
yeah I think thatā€™s fair to say.
Sorry I misunderstood you about the smoking in that context! Definitely re the fact they didnā€™t show him smoking cigarettes on the show either, which suggests heā€™s either a very occasional social smoker (possible) or they got a better edit there. He definitely does look out of his box sometimes as well, but honestly, so does my boyfriend sometimes and thatā€™s solely to do with lack of sleep from late nights on his bloody games console šŸ˜‚ wouldnā€™t be surprised if Jord is staying up all night playing COD and walking round like a bloody zombie haha

None of the parents on TMUK are squeaky clean IMO, and Chloe and Jord definitely arenā€™t immune from that. Just a shade above some of the others posting their blatant law breaking all over Instagram šŸ˜‚

I definitely didnā€™t get stoner vibes, just lazy vibes, but I could be wrong. I donā€™t think going to Amsterdam is a seal though, Iā€™ve been on a friends weekend there and Iā€™m definitely not a stoner
I donā€™t really get stoner vibes either, the main tell when somebody is stoned is their eyes (watery/red) and the biggest is obviously the smell. I know you can hide the smell with deodorant/aftershave but I just could not imagine Chloe ā€œMrs Hinchā€ Patton even remotely allowing Jordan to do that whilst MTV are there. She loves portraying the ā€œperfect homeā€ so I highly doubt sheā€™d let Jordan come home stinking of weed. I genuinely think heā€™s just lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t really get stoner vibes either, the main tell when somebody is stoned is their eyes (watery/red) and the biggest is obviously the smell. I know you can hide the smell with deodorant/aftershave but I just could not imagine Chloe ā€œMrs Hinchā€ Patton even remotely allowing Jordan to do that whilst MTV are there. She loves portraying the ā€œperfect homeā€ so I highly doubt sheā€™d let Jordan come home stinking of weed. I genuinely think heā€™s just lazy.
I just canā€™t see Chloe, or her family, being ok with Jordan smoking weed šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø My finance used to spend an abnormal amount of time on his PlayStation when we were younger and he had the same tired/zombie mannerisms as JordanšŸ¤£ as for the pictures of him smoking, I have a couple of pictures on social media of myself with cigarettes but Iā€™m not a smoker, Iā€™ve social smoked a handful of times on nights out. I canā€™t remember him often saying heā€™s going for a walk on the show either?

Reactions: 6

Yeah I have seen pictures of him smoking but chloe is a smoker as well, in the episode where Jordan is out with his mates I thunk for his bday, and chloe goes out with the girls she is on the phone to him outside the pub and moans to her mates about him and she's got her clutch bag unzipped and trying to zip it up there's a packet of fags in there you can clearly see it.

Yeah I have seen pictures of him smoking but chloe is a smoker as well, in the episode where Jordan is out with his mates I thunk for his bday, and chloe goes out with the girls she is on the phone to him outside the pub and moans to her mates about him and she's got her clutch bag unzipped and trying to zip it up there's a packet of fags in there you can clearly see it.
But where they hers or was she holding them for a friend? I donā€™t smoke but I always have a bag on a night out just in case so my mates would always pass me stuff to put in my back to hold for them. I would even be in the smoking area to talk to them even though I donā€™t smoke.

Reactions: 1
Is smoking really that much of a no no? I can understand the comment at first if it was saying heā€™s smoking weed all the time but if someone says they are pretty straight laced does that go out of the window if they smoke? Because if we are saying nicotine is a drug then so is alcohol. I used to smoke and it did use to be more acceptable but I get quite a judgy tone from the possibility of both of them smoking and I didnā€™t realise that was a thing now. I donā€™t like smoking but I wouldnā€™t think bad of someone for doing it unless they smoked indoors and/or around a child or were pregnant

Reactions: 11
has Emma ever said why she isnā€™t dragging this man through family court? Like I know it isnā€™t easy but if I were her at this point, Iā€™d be forcing his hand to take legal and financial responsibility for those babies if he isnā€™t going to be around for them in other ways

Because the court can't make Nasseh act as a parent, they can make an order but they can't make him be present or show for visits. She also can't just hop straight to court for CSA either. She has to ring up, they would set him up on direct pay first (he pays direct to emma) they are ridiculously lenient for late payments ,and give the non resident parent several chances. Then if there is a an obvious history of missed payments ( ideally 6+ months), they will seek an attachment on wages or benefits.

Nasseh also strikes me as the type who gets paid under the table, so his maintenance amount would be ridiculously low for that reason, not forgetting the fact he has several children.

For the joy of being rightfully paid as well she also has to pay Ā£20 to open a claim against him šŸ˜‚ Honestly wish the UK was more like America in regards to child support.

Reactions: 9
Is smoking really that much of a no no? I can understand the comment at first if it was saying heā€™s smoking weed all the time but if someone says they are pretty straight laced does that go out of the window if they smoke? Because if we are saying nicotine is a drug then so is alcohol. I used to smoke and it did use to be more acceptable but I get quite a judgy tone from the possibility of both of them smoking and I didnā€™t realise that was a thing now. I donā€™t like smoking but I wouldnā€™t think bad of someone for doing it unless they smoked indoors and/or around a child or were pregnant
I wouldnā€™t say smoking is a no no. Being a none smoker myself I just personally wouldnā€™t like people say I smoke when I donā€™t šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I don't think he's a stoner but more likely a social cigarette smoker when he's out with the lads and Chloe may be too. No amount of cologne or cheap spray is going to mask the smell of weed on clothes. That tit gets embedded and needs a proper wash in the washing machine lol. My older brother smoked weed in high school. We were old enough to do our own laundry by then and he'd always ask if he could throw some of his shirts in with my stuff. I was an innocent back then and couldn't figure out why is shirts smelled so bad :ROFLMAO: . I knew it wasn't just cigarettes. It was a combo of cigarette and weed smoke and sweat. I'll never forget it.

I think Jordan's red tired eyes are from the playstation and staring at his phone while Chloe is trying to have a conversation with him. That's a lot of screen time.

View attachment 448500
This made me think of Megan and Ree-ane with their ā€œChanelā€ kitchen bits šŸ˜†
The spelling, Jesus wept! And of course using 'cum' like it's interchangeable with the actual spelling of the word 'come'.

I agree. Iā€™ve just quit (4 months in and Iā€™m dying) and even tho smoking isnā€™t good for you, it is in NO WAY mind altering and has 0 impact on your ability to parent. Alcohol and drugs do. Thatā€™s why I thought the commenter I replied to meant smoking weed, cos smoking is a non issue as long as itā€™s not being done around the kiddo IMO

Because the court can't make Nasseh act as a parent, they can make an order but they can't make him be present or show for visits. She also can't just hop straight to court for CSA either. She has to ring up, they would set him up on direct pay first (he pays direct to emma) they are ridiculously lenient for late payments ,and give the non resident parent several chances. Then if there is a an obvious history of missed payments ( ideally 6+ months), they will seek an attachment on wages or benefits.

Nasseh also strikes me as the type who gets paid under the table, so his maintenance amount would be ridiculously low for that reason, not forgetting the fact he has several children.

For the joy of being rightfully paid as well she also has to pay Ā£20 to open a claim against him šŸ˜‚ Honestly wish the UK was more like America in regards to child support.
thank you for explaining. There are big gaps in my knowledge about all that so itā€™s good to know! I donā€™t like Emma at all but I really feel for her here. Itā€™s horrible for her boys and Mumbles should be ashamed

• Heart
I think all couples have their secrets and drama. The issue for most the girls on this show is that the secrets donā€™t stay a secret. But Chloe has done a good job of keeping her private life private. With regards to Marley, kids do pick up on stuff but at least heā€™s not stuck in the middle of it. Theyā€™re not arguing in front of him (that weā€™ve seen) and heā€™s not around when Chloe is upset or talking about the drama (again, that weā€™ve seen) which is more than we can say for the rest of the girls.

Reactions: 9
But where they hers or was she holding them for a friend? I donā€™t smoke but I always have a bag on a night out just in case so my mates would always pass me stuff to put in my back to hold for them. I would even be in the smoking area to talk to them even though I donā€™t smoke.
Same, could be I don't know. Same with Jordan holding the cigarette is he a smoker or was it just socially, we see small snipets in the grand scheme of things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.