Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Emma, please come through and share the videos tomorrow!! We can’t have another repeat of last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Emma is an absolute 10/10 compared to Rimmer (Rina) can’t even believe Nasseh Offical would go there. Who am I kidding- Nasseh Official is that stoned he probs couldn’t even tell the difference. Wavy. Wonder how many other little Nasseh Officials are out there? Would the real Nasseh Offical Kids please stand up ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg Emma is an absolute 10/10 compared to Rimmer (Rina) can’t even believe Nasseh Offical would go there. Who am I kidding- Nasseh Official is that stoned he probs couldn’t even tell the difference. Wavy. Wonder how many other little Nasseh Officials are out there? Would the real Nasseh Offical Kids please stand up ⬆
Why is he even official 🙈 the blokes a knob who thinks he’s up there with dr dre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Teen mom talks’ tea is bleeping freezing. She’s about 10 hours late to the party and her milks gone stale 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh I missed a bunch of stuff with Emma and Nasseh. Anyone care to sum it up to me real quick please? X

Reactions: 2
I'm really concerned that the names are so similar too jeremiah and zemirah and the shortened versions. Are they trolling Emma?

Reactions: 9
Why does she over line her lips so badly? Reminds me of those kids who lick their lips too much and have that red ring around their actual lip 🥴

Billies Boat doesn’t match up with reality

• Haha
Reactions: 17
now i think about it, emma's video isn't going to be any more than what she's already told us - she's said she's got DNA results she's gonna show so we know nasseh's the dad, we know he doesn't want to be and we know how he acts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.