Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she found the guy who gave her the parking ticket and actually did suck him off and got caught 🤣 or maybe she didn’t pay her ticket? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someone has been caught breaking lockdown rules multiple times? Getting a parking ticket?.... either way, the vagueness is like she wants to look “well ard” Ive had harder shits. Anyway what’s the obsession with being a criminal with that bunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah basically they're hidden until you decide you want to put them back on your grid. I'm not sure why people do it tbh.
It’s for those who play the Hokey Cokey with boyfriends taking the name off n and out the bio also 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone has been caught breaking lockdown rules multiple times? Getting a parking ticket?.... either way, the vagueness is like she wants to look “well ard” Ive had harder shits. Anyway what’s the obsession with being a criminal with that bunch?
Because her and Megan & bait face all think they’re hard 😂😂😂 one thinks she’s a gangster’s wife, one is a full on brass, and the other one thinks he’s some big time rapper 😂😂😂 highly embarrazzedddd for all 3 tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even with beef flaps making her only fans free I would still pay not to see her thrushy gash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Even with beef flaps making her only fans free I would still pay not to see her thrushy gash
Can’t be doing as well as she makes out, if she’s offering it for free! I’ve never seen anyone else who does OnlyFans or AdmireMe do any form of promotion the way she does. Most people do a few underwear pics and ‘link in bio’ Which I think is fair enough... but she posts personal messages her ‘fans’ have sent her, and recycles the same tit everyday.. before her Twitter was suspended you could see it all for free anyway without paying.

• Haha
Can’t be doing as well as she makes out, if she’s offering it for free! I’ve never seen anyone else who does OnlyFans or AdmireMe do any form of promotion the way she does. Most people do a few underwear pics and ‘link in bio’ Which I think is fair enough... but she posts personal messages her ‘fans’ have sent her, and recycles the same tit everyday.. before her Twitter was suspended you could see it all for free anyway without paying.

That's what I thought. If she is doing OF for free then she can't be doing that well, also to need 3 other jobs aswell...(one of them a blatant sex worker)

Because her and Megan & bait face all think they’re hard 😂😂😂 one thinks she’s a gangster’s wife, one is a full on brass, and the other one thinks he’s some big time rapper 😂😂😂 highly embarrazzedddd for all 3 tbh!
Are you not embarazzzzed? How embarazzzzzzing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain why Megan's surname is Ferarri? I'm re-watching the episode where Tel surprises Megan with the trip to Italy and she goes "moi name iz italian" like OK but you're about as Italian as a Chinese takeaway bby. Just wondering why she boasts about it and who is Italian?? 😂

She mentioned it before but not sure which ep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anyone explain why Megan's surname is Ferarri? I'm re-watching the episode where Tel surprises Megan with the trip to Italy and she goes "moi name iz italian" like OK but you're about as Italian as a Chinese takeaway bby. Just wondering why she boasts about it and who is Italian?? 😂

She mentioned it before but not sure which ep
Lmao when she says ‘my last names Italian’ Tel is like alright calm down 🤣😭

also that last name is her step dad’s name x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ferrari must come from her stepdad cause Billie is Ferrari as well

Reactions: 11
Maggie the smelly chip fat lady in the comments on TMT defending her criminal son 🤮. Vile family! I honestly didn’t think it was possible for somebody to produce such an ugly looking kid (Manley)

I bet Mia has to scrub everything of Marliya’s when she comes back from Maggie’s because it absolutely stinks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Maggie wades in with “how annoying are you” is she 13 years old?? 🤣🤣
Shes just said they don’t drag me into their disagreements but she’s LITERALLY just put herself in the middle of one! I’ve only read 2 comments so far but how she can come on and defend the little twit is beyond me! He’s a walking wrong un, breaking the law and speaking ill of his baby’s mother and HIS mother is talking a loads of old tit!

Fuckin hell she’s gonna give herself a hernia the way she’s going!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg has Maggie really just had the audacity to say that Manley must be doing something right because they all keep coming back 😬🤦🏻‍♀️. Yes mags, must be the drug dealing or his smelly little penis that keeps them coming back 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How can she have the audacity to say that when....

1. Manley so openly mentally abused Mia
2. Left Erin to miscarry alone. Not like he even had an excuse cos he certainly wasn't working was he?

Vile vile vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.