Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice Nasseh had a barber round doing his hair on live? 👀 how very Covid unsecured of you

Reactions: 2
That also says 2 days ago, there's different speculations about when schools will reopen but that hasn't been given a definite date yet nevermind extending lockdown until July! Wtf , if it was there would be an official announcement

The cheek of Emma calling someone else a bleep!
Honestly, she needs to give her head a wobble.

Doesn’t use contraception because she doesn’t want to put foreign objects in her body. Continues to have unprotected sex. Either with multiple men (no proof, but if baby no.2 isn’t Nasseh’s, she’s managed to get pregnant by another) or with carrying on with Nasseh who has also continued having unprotected sex elsewhere (got another girl pregnant).
The lot of them must be riddled. Has she considered the foreign objects and medication she’ll need when she’s positive for Chlamydia or worse?
Anyone remember when Nasseh still hadn’t told his mum that he’d had a baby. Messaged Emma to say he was performing in Birmingham and that she should come to his show. Then ignored her for 3 weeks. She got already to go still. He ‘performed’ then they ended up in bed together. Honestly, could never figure out what the attraction is.

Another point is, she does not use her platform as she should at all. In fact she is reflecting autism terribly. Every autistic person has the right to a family, I wholeheartedly stand by that. However, not one person alive deserves a child if they are unable to safeguard and protect their child. Using your autism as an excuse for the neglect of your children is unacceptable. Can’t even imagine the pain of losing a child. How would she feel if her children were involved in car accident? Rather bleeping foolish I think!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s probably from last years lockdown.
I thought it might have been but we weren’t in lockdown in July last year

There’s rumours going round that they’ve passed the lockdown rules to be extended till July but they haven’t confirmed lockdown will be until then. I’ve also heard that it’s been extended till April with good Friday being when the lockdown will ease a little like they did with Christmas. Just a lot of hear say at the minute
Where did you hear/read this? The last I heard Boris was looking to start relaxing things with an announcement before mid feb. If we need it extending it will be a blow for people but I’m on the side of what needs doing needs doing. Just hadn’t heard the July lockdown extension rumour yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought it might have been but we weren’t in lockdown in July last year

Where did you hear/read this? The last I heard Boris was looking to start relaxing things with an announcement before mid feb. If we need it extending it will be a blow for people but I’m on the side of what needs doing needs doing. Just hadn’t heard the July lockdown extension rumour yet.
Oh I just thought that would have made more sense.

Oh I just thought that would have made more sense.
Yeah I did at first 🤣 pretty hard to work out a timeline going backwards where it’s been 3 lockdowns, tier system, 2/3 months of freedom kind of and don’t even mention the schools 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sassi on live bragging about getting all this treatments done... in the middle of lockdown!! She went to go tag who done her lashes, clearly seen comments of people saying "don't someone will grass, they'll get in trouble" etc and was like "aw it's not working"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
First of all can Sassi please eat with her mouth shut. How people watch that life with her slapping her lips. Sick
Secondly. Amber letting Brooklyn play among us and then wondering why he behaves the way he does. Ridiculous

Reactions: 9
First of all can Sassi please eat with her mouth shut. How people watch that life with her slapping her lips. Sick
Secondly. Amber letting Brooklyn play among us and then wondering why he behaves the way he does. Ridiculous
Sassi has been going live quite a lot lately.
I didn’t watch her recent one though, any gossip on that one?
I’ve messaged Amber a few times now and I actually messaged her regarding the among us game as my child plays it and it’s not the best game for a younger child to be playing, anyway her response was he doesn’t play it as she won’t let him, he likes the characters which are in the game and likes drawing them and apparently he’s getting assessed for autism/adhd

So, as someone who’s recently been really poorly with covid... and a nurse who’s been giving end of life treatment to covid patients, actually lost a patient today with covid (who was just 50years old)... I for one, am getting sick to the back teeth of people breaking lockdown rules!
Why am I and my colleagues busting our arses trying to battle this virus when silly little girls like sassi are out getting lashes and brows done and getting crappy when questioned about it?! Aye, bet she was clapping on a Thursday night when that was a trend! Grow up girl and stop being such a selfish little entitled brat! 😡😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So, as someone who’s recently been really poorly with covid... and a nurse who’s been giving end of life treatment to covid patients, actually lost a patient today with covid (who was just 50years old)... I for one, am getting sick to the back teeth of people breaking lockdown rules!
Why am I and my colleagues busting our arses trying to battle this virus when silly little girls like sassi are out getting lashes and brows done and getting crappy when questioned about it?! Aye, bet she was clapping on a Thursday night when that was a trend! Grow up girl and stop being such a selfish little entitled brat! 😡😭
Because unfortunately you have really selfish people out there and sassi and Emma are 2 of those many people. But be proud of yourself, your doing an amazing job, sorry to hear you was poorly. Hope you have recovered ok 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Sassi has been going live quite a lot lately.
I didn’t watch her recent one though, any gossip on that one?
I’ve messaged Amber a few times now and I actually messaged her regarding the among us game as my child plays it and it’s not the best game for a younger child to be playing, anyway her response was he doesn’t play it as she won’t let him, he likes the characters which are in the game and likes drawing them and apparently he’s getting assessed for autism/adhd
Nope no real gossip. Didn’t watch for too long. Just her slapping her lips eating snacks moaning about her period. Then adding people into the live. Everyone kept saying how sassy she was when she was just being plain rude or trashy.
That’s good to hear amber doesn’t actually let him play it, but god knows how he even knows what it is. So strange

Because unfortunately you have really selfish people out there and sassi and Emma are 2 of those many people. But be proud of yourself, your doing an amazing job, sorry to hear you was poorly. Hope you have recovered ok 🙌🏼
Thanks love, I’m fine now ☺ Some people aren’t as lucky as me, but they’re all at it. Tbf, Chloe and Mia are the only ones who appear to be sticking to it. Really boils my piss, especially seeing how sassi just reacted when people were pulling her up on it on her live. Emma is just an absolute dumbass who doesn’t care about her child’s safety let alone anyone else... and let’s not even start with Megan! And they broadcast it so openly!

Wonder if teenmomtalk will out sassi for getting lashes like she did ‘petty Betty’... probably not because she’s up sassis arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nope no real gossip. Didn’t watch for too long. Just her slapping her lips eating snacks moaning about her period. Then adding people into the live. Everyone kept saying how sassy she was when she was just being plain rude or trashy.
That’s good to hear amber doesn’t actually let him play it, but god knows how he even knows what it is. So strange
That’s yuck 🤢 she can be rude I’ve noticed but I feel like she is a just a rude person in general. She just seems not to care which sometimes can be a good thing but not in all cases !
She said her sister currently stays with her and he’s seen her playing it.

Thanks love, I’m fine now ☺ Some people aren’t as lucky as me, but they’re all at it. Tbf, Chloe and Mia are the only ones who appear to be sticking to it. Really boils my piss, especially seeing how sassi just reacted when people were pulling her up on it on her live. Emma is just an absolute dumbass who doesn’t care about her child’s safety let alone anyone else... and let’s not even start with Megan! And they broadcast it so openly!

Wonder if teenmomtalk will out sassi for getting lashes like she did ‘petty Betty’... probably not because she’s up sassis arse 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s good, I’ve not caught any cold/flu or Covid this year which I am happy about but that’s because I’ve been sticking to the rules and guidelines. If sassi gets her nails hair etc done then she should atleast know not to tell people about it because it’s unfair. What makes her different to everyone else that she can get these things done? Yes Chloe, Mia, Amber and Shannon in my opinion SEEM to be the only ones who look like they are sticking to the rules, Emma is prouncing about doing her own thing, same with sassi! Megan looks as if she’s seen everybody, it’s a joke.
Teen mom tit talk is like you said up sassi’s arse, she’s that up Megan’s aswell she could probably taste what she had for dinner.

Last edited:
I know this has been touched on already, but I just don’t know why Chloe is trying to be a Hinch/Solomon wannabe.
This is why social media can be, in my opinion., not the best place for people.
I think people begin to lose themselves and their own personality to morph into somebody else until they forget who they even are as a person.
Everyone has their own personality, I just think it would be better for Chloe to just be herself.
I don’t think many people are going to be wondering where Chloe is for being offline for one day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.