Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the 'if you need me' comment that got me. What would she do if one of her followers needed her on a normal day? 😂
Yeah that was what got me too.... that’s something you would say to a family member or occasionally what the MLM huns say to make people think they are inundated with requests and sales

I think that’s what she sort of aspires to be and to have that type of following, she tries to be this cleaning guru housewife etc ... She called herself a housewife on one of her YouTube videos and I just cringed
Oh no 😱 There’s nothing wrong with her keeping her house organised etc and I know she probably caters more to girls her age who want what she has but as a teen mother myself who is now almost twice chloes age, it makes me cringe watching her, what I’ve had to do to get where I am now, did not involve posting my life on insta for justification 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Means they are deffo having a new series. Did this before. Release date was announced half way through. Probably coming in March 🤣

Its them lips 🤣 bottom one looks a lil fat. Perhaps over done it on lip fillers
I hope so I need my daily fix of teenage drama 😂 also the thing with lip fillers, some people suit them some people don’t. I had my lips done before lockdown and I HATED them so won’t be getting them done again, my friend had hers done and they suit her. Megan’s lips on that picture looks like 2 over in flated sausage balloons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
l
This is what bugs me. I appreciate not all forms of contraception are for everyone (for example the patch made me feel like tit and condoms always make me bleed) but there's LOADS of options out there. I know you're just stating what she's said so don't take this as a go at you, but I think her defence is bullshit. There's no way in hell that she's bothered to find a method which suits her. As you say, she's probably tried 1, realised it's not for her and given up. It's irresponsible. I also agree, I don't think a tattoo and contraception are comparable.
Oh no I don’t take that as a dig at me at all, I fully agree! Contraception is a bizzare thing, the implant sent me insane but I’m perfectly fine on the depo injection which is apparently the exact same hormone?! 🙃😂 Emma’s thinking around things can be really confusing sometimes, she won’t use contraception but child birth is one of the most risky things a woman can do, she won’t risk her heath with a hormone pill but won’t consider the none hormonal IUD is it? I’ve never had one so not clued up on them. I just think it’s excuses ontop of excuses ontop of excuses. She should just say she enjoys the risk and leave it at that. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After days and days of catching up on this thread, my only point to make is I think you are giving Megan waaay too much credit to be clever enough to think this 😂😂 this is the same girl who thought it would be clever to crash a car with her kids in, no way would her or “her manager” be capable of thinking of a PR stunt like this!!
Also the same girl who bought a horse to live in a garden but couldn’t afford to pay the rent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Megan has confirmed she has a boyfriend on her story. So judging by the ring necklace she has on she is sticky by sonny 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
l

Oh no I don’t take that as a dig at me at all, I fully agree! Contraception is a bizzare thing, the implant sent me insane but I’m perfectly fine on the depo injection which is apparently the exact same hormone?! 🙃😂 Emma’s thinking around things can be really confusing sometimes, she won’t use contraception but child birth is one of the most risky things a woman can do, she won’t risk her heath with a hormone pill but won’t consider the none hormonal IUD is it? I’ve never had one so not clued up on them. I just think it’s excuses ontop of excuses ontop of excuses. She should just say she enjoys the risk and leave it at that. 😂😂
Depo made me nuts, I was so aggressive to the point even if someone across the road looked in my direction I turned all chav and would scream at them. It was awful only had that one but I think I may have killed someone if I had anymore. My poor hubby was genuinely scared for his life!

Reactions: 2
I definitely think Emma needs a bit more help than she’s getting, but from someone who isn’t afraid to contradict her sometimes. Her mum seems nice enough but a bit afraid of her: I don’t think she’d call her out on the bad stuff for fear Emma would withdraw her grandkids from her, and I bet she would. It sounds like Emma’s autism diagnosis came later on in her life (common with girls) and that her and her family didn’t have long to get used to it before she got pregnant and had a baby to worry about. I think there’s an issue of immaturity for her age, combined with Emma’s autism creating tunnel vision for her; add to that all the social media attention that being on an MTV show brings, and I think you’ve got a bit of a recipe for a brat who can’t hear any criticism.

Part of me really wants to root for Emma but I find a lot of her behaviour really foul and difficult to stomach, so I’m always conflicted. I don’t think her age is a good excuse for putting those babies at risk in any way, and sadly, she’s doing that in a LOT of ways. I wish someone would intervene and help her get a better structure and perspective on things. I worry that the boys will end up taken from her before too long if nobody does, and she does obviously love them, so it’d be sad even if it did end up being best for them.

Reactions: 17
I feel like I don’t know enough about autism to comment on Emma’s actions, however I feel as though its something mtv should have looked into before she was on the show, as her calling someone a bleep and a dog reflects badly on them too

Reactions: 14
Also the same girl who bought a horse to live in a garden but couldn’t afford to pay the rent 🤣
Honestly, this was iconic. I started my rewatch last month and my boyfriend came into the room and said “is that horse going into her house” I burst out laughing hahah

I was saying that in jest and apologies for anyone who thought that was a serious claim. I’m Irish and tend to use humour a lot.
Haha no worries, I blame this on my tiredness from catching on this thread. Climbing Mount Everest would be easier 😂

I hope so I need my daily fix of teenage drama 😂 also the thing with lip fillers, some people suit them some people don’t. I had my lips done before lockdown and I HATED them so won’t be getting them done again, my friend had hers done and they suit her. Megan’s lips on that picture looks like 2 over in flated sausage balloons 😂
On the Teen Mom UK Instagram page it says the show is returning 1st April!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s last year... it says Wednesday 1st April. The 1st April is a Thursday this year 😭

Honestly, this was iconic. I started my rewatch last month and my boyfriend came into the room and said “is that horse going into her house” I burst out laughing hahah

Haha no worries, I blame this on my tiredness from catching on this thread. Climbing Mount Everest would be easier 😂

On the Teen Mom UK Instagram page it says the show is returning 1st April!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Any last thread of common sense I thought Emma had despite her recent and past actions has gone out of the window now that she’s plugging people trading. Honestly does none of these reality tv people have their own bloody ideas and ways to make money? bleeping idiots man.

Also isn’t this made up? Lockdown hasn’t been extended to July so wtf?
F04E25D5-5B22-4A2F-9D4B-ADA382CA8799.png

Any last thread of common sense I thought Emma had despite her recent and past actions has gone out of the window now that she’s plugging people trading. Honestly does none of these reality tv people have their own bloody ideas and ways to make money? bleeping idiots man.

View attachment 402517
That’s probably from last years lockdown.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 402517
There’s rumours going round that they’ve passed the lockdown rules to be extended till July but they haven’t confirmed lockdown will be until then. I’ve also heard that it’s been extended till April with good Friday being when the lockdown will ease a little like they did with Christmas. Just a lot of hear say at the minute

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.