Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, as someone who’s recently been really poorly with covid... and a nurse who’s been giving end of life treatment to covid patients, actually lost a patient today with covid (who was just 50years old)... I for one, am getting sick to the back teeth of people breaking lockdown rules!
Why am I and my colleagues busting our arses trying to battle this virus when silly little girls like sassi are out getting lashes and brows done and getting crappy when questioned about it?! Aye, bet she was clapping on a Thursday night when that was a trend! Grow up girl and stop being such a selfish little entitled brat! 😡😭
I feel for you and have a lot of respect for you. My mum is an A&E nurse so dealing with COVID daily and my baby is due April 1st so she cant even see him when he’s born because it’s too risky with her job role. She’s risking so much just like you are too and people like Sassi and Emma are just making a joke out of it 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your mum sounds like a total hero! A&E nurses are something else, you must be incredibly proud! I hope they’re reading this and seeing what others are sacrificing. Good luck to you with your new baby, a little bit of sunshine to keep you and your mum going through these awful times ❤

I feel for you and have a lot of respect for you. My mum is an A&E nurse so dealing with COVID daily and my baby is due April 1st so she cant even see him when he’s born because it’s too risky with her job role. She’s risking so much just like you are too and people like Sassi and Emma are just making a joke out of it 😔

Reactions: 3
I thought it might have been but we weren’t in lockdown in July last year

Where did you hear/read this? The last I heard Boris was looking to start relaxing things with an announcement before mid feb. If we need it extending it will be a blow for people but I’m on the side of what needs doing needs doing. Just hadn’t heard the July lockdown extension rumour yet.
I’ve heard it briefly on the news yesterday GMB and on the evening news when I got back from work. It was literally a brief sentence of them saying they’ve passed the lockdown rules to be extended for July in case we need to stay in lockdown till July. I’ve also heard the pass couple of days about bojo relaxing lockdown around good Friday like he did for Christmas

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard it briefly on the news yesterday GMB and on the evening news when I got back from work. It was literally a brief sentence of them saying they’ve passed the lockdown rules to be extended for July in case we need to stay in lockdown till July. I’ve also heard the pass couple of days about bojo relaxing lockdown around good Friday like he did for Christmas
Ive literally just seen a post (joke post?) my daughter shared on fb from like a banter group.....says imagine lockdown is quietly extended till July 17th
There might be something in this you know....remember when they casually extended furlough cash to March “just in case”

I know this has been touched on already, but I just don’t know why Chloe is trying to be a Hinch/Solomon wannabe.
This is why social media can be, in my opinion., not the best place for people.
I think people begin to lose themselves and their own personality to morph into somebody else until they forget who they even are as a person.
Everyone has their own personality, I just think it would be better for Chloe to just be herself.
I don’t think many people are going to be wondering where Chloe is for being offline for one day.
Not sure about the UK but in Ireland we have a drawer where maybe we keep the pencils to draw with. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive literally just seen a post (joke post?) my daughter shared on fb from like a banter group.....says imagine lockdown is quietly extended till July 17th
There might be something in this you know....remember when they casually extended furlough cash to March “just in case”
What's significant about July 17th? Not digging just a genuine question 😊

What's significant about July 17th? Not digging just a genuine question 😊
No idea I’ll screenshot the post, just weird how July has been mentioned but have no idea the significance of July 17th. That much mad tit has gone in the last year I wouldn’t be suprised at anything 😬

Sorry not a banter group, hope I’m allowed to post this without blanking the name out....

12D0F5F2-1467-4AA5-951B-50287378C33D.jpeg

I hope this wouldn’t happen but if it does, it does.
imagine the teen mums wouldn’t cope with it going on that long (to keep this relevant) 😊

lol I’ve found the source, you were right! Not saying you weren’t before but looks like it’s going round the news as a normal thing
6A53EE37-5E0B-4BBE-9E1F-5D3D8510E435.png

Last edited:
Everytime Sassi eats on camera it makes me feel sick. Finish your mouthful before speaking and stop slapping your lips! :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not sure why you need to eat while on live. If I knew I was going live I'd have eaten before. No one needs to see your mouth swishing like a washing machine.

Reactions: 9
I know this is still off topic but I suppose most of saw the news through Emma so I will carry on 🤣

I've looked it up and it says "lockdown powers" my understanding is that it means they can legally enforce lockdown anytime until then but doesn't mean they will actually keep us lockdown just that they have the option to. If that makes sense.

I could be totally wrong but that's how I read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is still off topic but I suppose most of saw the news through Emma so I will carry on 🤣

I've looked it up and it says "lockdown powers" my understanding is that it means they can legally enforce lockdown anytime until then but doesn't mean they will actually keep us lockdown just that they have the option to. If that makes sense.

I could be totally wrong but that's how I read it.
Yeah I think you are right, like things could change at any time and they reserve the right to do that. Fair enough, I don’t think anything would come as a shock right now.
Sassi eating: didn’t she have an episode of doing the same thing when she had her braces? I just vaguely remember the eating noises and sucking bits of food from between her teeth and braces 😬
Haven’t got anything really against eating noises or braces but both things together just 🤢

Reactions: 2
Manley’s post 😂.. I’ve just looked at the person he’s tagged and he looks like he’d absolutely pummel Manley 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manley’s post 😂.. I’ve just looked at the person he’s tagged and he looks like he’d absolutely pummel Manley 😂😂
Oh, he totally would grind him into dust 😂
Manley is just an absolute pickled onion monster munch. He’s got no personality whatsoever. Mia annoys me sometimes (mostly with the incessant posing and pouting but I feel like she was pretty lax with Covid stuff last year)... but she genuinely seems like a lovely girl with a sparky personality: it BAFFLES me that they were together so long or how it happened in the first place. He’s got all the charm of a toe with a fungal infection.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, he totally would grind him into dust 😂
Manley is just an absolute pickled onion monster munch. He’s got no personality whatsoever. Mia annoys me sometimes (mostly with the incessant posing and pouting but I feel like she was pretty lax with Covid stuff last year)... but she genuinely seems like a lovely girl with a sparky personality: it BAFFLES me that they were together so long or how it happened in the first place. He’s got all the charm of a toe with a fungal infection.
Haha I haven’t got Insta can someone show me this Lewis 😂😂😂😂😂

Well I never thought the new tea would come from Manley AKA Space Raider

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I never thought the new tea would come from Manley AKA Space Raider
If it does turn out he’s getting aggy over someone dating Mia I will laugh. Especially when he’s still hanging around with Erin again 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope your Grandad is OK ❤

Her comments though don't even know what to say 🤯
Thank you ❤ It was only a TIA, he has medication and is waiting for the hospital to call him to go in for a brain scan. Fingers crossed he should be fine but still feel guilty I can’t go see him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.