Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Chloe on YouTube. I genuinely can’t make it through the videos when she’s constantly pouting all the time. Literally after every sentence 😩

Reactions: 11
Emma is awful. I really hope they don't bring her back for another series. She's the epitome of scummy Mummy and gives teen Mums a bad name. They're not all that bad!
Scummy Brummy Mummy has a ring to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched Chloe on YouTube. I genuinely can’t make it through the videos when she’s constantly pouting all the time. Literally after every sentence 😩
I feel like she hasn’t got an exciting funny personality that you need for YouTube (I think Mia is going to be great on hers because she is naturally funny without trying to be) .. Chloe seems to put it on a lot and doesn’t act herself and it shows , she’s too boring

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind Chloe but I haven’t seen the YouTubes. Have people been honestly asking for a house tour? Good on her buying a house at a young age but it’s not exactly a mansion. She can stand in one place upstairs and downstairs and take a picture that shows the whole of each floor. Also if she’s back with Jordan she’s showing people it’s fine to be walked all over. He says such horrible things to her I know he’s Marley’s dad but he acts like he’s got no respect for her whatsoever.

I don’t mind Chloe but I haven’t seen the YouTubes. Have people been honestly asking for a house tour? Good on her buying a house at a young age but it’s not exactly a mansion. She can stand in one place upstairs and downstairs and take a picture that shows the whole of each floor. Also if she’s back with Jordan she’s showing people it’s fine to be walked all over. He says such horrible things to her I know he’s Marley’s dad but he acts like he’s got no respect for her whatsoever.
She also shows pictures of her house all the time anyway so why would anyone need a tour lol. I also don't mind Chloe but feel like she tries too hard to be like other people she follows on the gram rather than herself. Makes her seem so boring as there's nothing original.

She also shows pictures of her house all the time anyway so why would anyone need a tour lol. I also don't mind Chloe but feel like she tries too hard to be like other people she follows on the gram rather than herself. Makes her seem so boring as there's nothing original.
I don't mind chloe.. but i do get what you mean about her

Reactions: 2
I just watched Chloe’s latest video she put up yesterday. Her videos are just soooo boring and I felt like the whole video of ‘what’s in my handbag’ was just an excuse for her to brag about her Louis Vuitton and the Louis Vuitton purse Jordan got her for Xmas 😂 .. She said she’s so lucky, yeah if you say so hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“If you’re from the uk and don’t know these tunes then you’re too young” no Ree-Ane I just had good music taste
I can't stand when people way younger reminisce. Should maybe post that on the cringe thread. But it always seems to be really chavvy people who do it to the worst music (I'm 24 so still young but Reann is like 18 isn't she🤮?!?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like Emma is excusing her poor parenting decisions with her autism. In some ways I feel bad for her, she is young, was clearly in love with the father who wasn’t interested, and wasn’t even remotely helpful with the parenting. If anything he just added to the stress. My sister in law is autistic and she speaks before she thinks, quite often using bad language and poor word choices. So the snap back comment, I kind of understand.
But if I was her family or a friend, I’d be helping her and explaining why some of the things she does aren’t good choices. She clearly loves her babies, I just wish she would stop being so stubborn and listen to reason. My sister in law is extremely similar to Emma in the way she is, however, with an extremely supportive family on both sides helping her and knowing how to communicate effectively with her, she’s an awesome mum! I feel bad that Emma doesn’t seem to have that and if anything her family seem to enjoy creating more drama.

Also to add.... she doesn’t appear to have fluctuated her weight drastically so I’m not sure what’s with the attention seeking “I’m too thin” stories.... she’s got a lovely figure IMO but I don’t see how she can say she’s too thin. Even if she does want to be curvier, that’s her choice, but her metabolism seems fine from what I can see.

One last thing - ugghhhh the eyelashes 😷

• Heart
Yes definitely I’ve just watched her latest video and she said she’s having a phone in the drawer day like Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon, they have millions of followers and probably would wonder if they disappeared for the day, but I don’t think people would question if Chloe wasn’t in for the day....just goes to show how much she thinks people are into her to explain why she’s not on....I don’t know if people genuinely do ask her where she’s been? I feel a bit awful saying this as it’s great she has confidence but I don’t see everything she posts, just the insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emma’s defence has always been she doesn’t want foreign objects or hormones in her body to mess up her periods/hormones etc which I can understand, there are many women who use tracking their cycle very carefully and only having sex when they’re unlikely to fall pregnant and do all of that successfully with no pregnancies. But, why doesn’t she just use condoms? I know pregnancies happen with condoms but, both* times? That close together? Pull out method again does fail but, why does she use the birth control excuse instead of just owning it and saying “I enjoy dangerous sex and don’t care that it’s with different men.” Like okay, work it I guess? I’m also not one for slut shaming but girl, birth control like condoms stops more than just pregnancy’s! Look after your health! Practice what you preach!
But Is happy to have a tattoo?? Surely that puts foreign objects on/in your skin? I don’t like taking the pill so have used condoms since my daughter was born and I’ve not got pregnant. And condoms are FREE for her to get if she really can’t afford them.

Yes definitely I’ve just watched her latest video and she said she’s having a phone in the drawer day like Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon, they have millions of followers and probably would wonder if they disappeared for the day, but I don’t think people would question if Chloe wasn’t in for the day....just goes to show how much she thinks people are into her to explain why she’s not on....I don’t know if people genuinely do ask her where she’s been? I feel a bit awful saying this as it’s great she has confidence but I don’t see everything she posts, just the insta stories
It was the 'if you need me' comment that got me. What would she do if one of her followers needed her on a normal day? 😂

• Haha
I think that’s what she sort of aspires to be and to have that type of following, she tries to be this cleaning guru housewife etc ... She called herself a housewife on one of her YouTube videos and I just cringed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Maybe her manager came in and whipped us all into a frenzy so Megs can capitalise on it, good PR move and all that innit? Megan couldn’t do it herself cos she does have two kids to put to bed. 😆
After days and days of catching up on this thread, my only point to make is I think you are giving Megan waaay too much credit to be clever enough to think this 😂😂 this is the same girl who thought it would be clever to crash a car with her kids in, no way would her or “her manager” be capable of thinking of a PR stunt like this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After days and days of catching up on this thread, my only point to make is I think you are giving Megan waaay too much credit to be clever enough to think this 😂😂 this is the same girl who thought it would be clever to crash a car with her kids in, no way would her or “her manager” be capable of thinking of a PR stunt like this!!
I was saying that in jest and apologies for anyone who thought that was a serious claim. I’m Irish and tend to use humour a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But Is happy to have a tattoo?? Surely that puts foreign objects on/in your skin? I don’t like taking the pill so have used condoms since my daughter was born and I’ve not got pregnant. And condoms are FREE for her to get if she really can’t afford them.
Hey, it’s her defence not mine 🤷🏽‍♀️ Although I do think putting an implant in your arm and having a tattoo are nowhere near the same thing, I just think she uses the excuse because she doesn’t have any other logical thing to back herself up with. There are so many contraception options, I fail to believe she has even attempted to try more than 1.

Reactions: 7
Hey, it’s her defence not mine 🤷🏽‍♀️ Although I do think putting an implant in your arm and having a tattoo are nowhere near the same thing, I just think she uses the excuse because she doesn’t have any other logical thing to back herself up with. There are so many contraception options, I fail to believe she has even attempted to try more than 1.
This is what bugs me. I appreciate not all forms of contraception are for everyone (for example the patch made me feel like tit and condoms always make me bleed) but there's LOADS of options out there. I know you're just stating what she's said so don't take this as a go at you, but I think her defence is bullshit. There's no way in hell that she's bothered to find a method which suits her. As you say, she's probably tried 1, realised it's not for her and given up. It's irresponsible. I also agree, I don't think a tattoo and contraception are comparable.

Reactions: 8
I don't keep track of their lives like I used to when I first discovered tattle but it's probably NaSSEeeeeeeh or whatever guy she's with now not wanting to wear the condom 🤷🏻‍♀️ she seems the type to let the dude do whatever they want. Could just be me being an arse though... 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.