Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a little look , not see anything like what you said yet but there was a post where her mum was selling the sons old clothes and they were all designer 🙄🙄 no wonder Charlie is the way she is. Brought up to only want expensive things
What’s her mum called?

The nighty!!! Posting in all these little nighties when she’s single, when the reality is she’s in primark specials with moons on.
(Nothing against a primark special, love them 😂)!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just had a little look , not see anything like what you said yet but there was a post where her mum was selling the sons old clothes and they were all designer 🙄🙄 no wonder Charlie is the way she is. Brought up to only want expensive things
Your on the right track and its still there, jan 14 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell look up hard faced in the dictionary and that pic of Charlie’s mum is next to it 🤣
Why the hell do people write like that 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, looks like it's about 27 , how the hell has she managed to get in a relationship with someone that's fresh out of jail and half her age? Strange set up
D624F188-449B-4E2F-A413-0821FA61AD02.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This was why I asked, I wasn't 100% it was him or not but seems more than likely. How the hell have MTV not warned them all to lock their socials down, Tina was actually on the show.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, looks like it's about 27 , how the hell has she managed to get in a relationship with someone that's fresh out of jail and half her age? Strange set up View attachment 175730

He looks like one of those men who come out of jail and get with an older woman for a place to live and and a hot dinner. Then steal her pension and her silverware and then run off with a young chav

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.