Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stainforth is the roughest place in Doncaster. You can literally get houses there for like Ā£80k
Hatfield and Stainforth, aka Hatfield and 'stained-teeth', not even kidding thats how folk used to refer to it.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, looks like it's about 27 , how the hell has she managed to get in a relationship with someone that's fresh out of jail and half her age? Strange set up View attachment 175730
Remember this day like yesterday such an horrible day

Hatfield and Stainforth, aka Hatfield and 'stained-teeth', not even kidding thats how folk used to refer to it.
Wow hahahahha Iā€™m from around this area and can deffo say A lot of people have NO teeth rather than stained xo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way sheā€™s cut that sausage for Harlow is about enough to give me a heart attack. My little girl is just over a month older than her, eats amazingly and has 14 teeth but I still cut stuff like that how I did when we first started weaning šŸ˜©

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen Harlow eat a vegetable besides cucumber šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. No wonder Charlie is like she is with parents like that. Wonder what her dad was inside for?

Not supprised Harlows always at Granny Jane's. Wouldnt send her to my mums if she was living with a murder šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 14
Can we stop with the HMP judgement ? šŸ˜‚ Theres a LOT of people who get wrongfully convicted I donā€™t think itā€™s anyone business just cause Charlieā€™s dad went to prison doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a bad dad I donā€™t think people understand this , unless he seriously hurt someone for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we stop with the HMP judgement ? šŸ˜‚ Theres a LOT of people who get wrongfully convicted I donā€™t think itā€™s anyone business just cause Charlieā€™s dad went to prison doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a bad dad I donā€™t think people understand this , unless he seriously hurt someone for no reason
No ones said he's a bad dad apart from Charlie's mum

35B29523-3C6C-4B7E-8BC9-FDF21F8D4AF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He wasnā€™t wrongfully convicted tho. He stole a car and got his mate killed when he crashed it.... Thatā€™s what Iā€™d class as ā€œhurt someone for no reasonā€.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He wasnā€™t wrongfully convicted tho. He stole a car and got his mate killed when he crashed it.... Thatā€™s what Iā€™d class as ā€œhurt someone for no reasonā€.
That's her new bf not Charlie's dad, we don't know why he was in jail. Feel bad for them kids, can't have been an easy upbringing

Reactions: 5
It doesn't make him a bad dad for going to prison. However he should have really thought about his responsibilities before doing something that could land him in prison. If I accidentally ran someone over that would land me in prison, doesnt make me a bad mum or a bad person. Imaging seeing your dad in the environment, I'm not sure I could take my kids to visit their dad if he was inside, for the kids sake. Charlie seems to be offering Harlow the life shes never had.

Thats Charlies new step dad. Looks like her mums got a type šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 7
Charlie's sisters about 24ish so her new step daddy is 3 years older than her! I know Tina likes them young though because she's a lot older than norm!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No judgement from me, Butch Baltierra was one of my faves.

I think its interesting though to see the kind of background environment Charlie was raised around, it makes more sense with how she acts (recklessly) sometimes.

Reactions: 11
I was watching charlottes story of Connor talking about those wax melts my bf thought it was someone selling weed šŸ¤£ coconut lemon grass šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.