Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think will dominate this thread then? Charlie and Brett episode 28? Charlotte and Snoop don’s epic journey for wotsits? Morgan’s never ending quest for attention? Or do ya reckon Alesha will pull something extraordinary out of the wood works? 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who do we think will dominate this thread then? Charlie and Brett episode 28? Charlotte and Snoop don’s epic journey for wotsits? Morgan’s never ending quest for attention? Or do ya reckon Alesha will pull something extraordinary out of the wood works? 🙄😂
I have a funny feeling the drama from Brett and Charlie hasn’t finished just yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wanna know if alesha’s fella has retired yet since he thought he could of done it by the time he turned 26 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
TL/DR of the last thread
Charlie and Brett split
Charlie drove her new car into her house (claimed failed brakes)
Charlie got somebody to smash Brett's windscreen in
Charlie allegedly slept with 1 dude then Tom @Bxltins who spilt the tea to the Insta teen mom talk page
@Bxltins also spilling some tea for us and buying watermelon for Harlow
Charlie and Brett got back together
Everyone at Charlie's house parties has seen a video of Brett noshing a bloke off for a bag of chang
Charlotte's trying to stay relevant by putting a toilet freshener in her bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My first awareness of chavs was when burberry was huge with them, maybe around 2000/2001. Gaudy jewellery, burberry tracksuits and fags hanging out of their mouths.

I totally feel that Charlotte and her family are that breed of chavs 🤣 for some reason even the wotsits make me think of chavs 🤣 King druggzy senior waa definitely rocking a nike x burberry trackie and tns back in the day

I have a funny feeling the drama from Brett and Charlie hasn’t finished just yet 🤣
Someone mentioned chaz's stiff posture on the previous thread, totally agree with that 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My first awareness of chavs was when burberry was huge with them, maybe around 2000/2001. Gaudy jewellery, burberry tracksuits and fags hanging out of their mouths.

I totally feel that Charlotte and her family are that breed of chavs 🤣 for some reason even the wotsits make me think of chavs 🤣 King druggzy senior waa definitely rocking a nike x burberry trackie and tns back in the day

Someone mentioned chaz's stiff picture on the previous thread, totally agree with that 👍
That was the “breed” of chav when I was younger too, MC devvo! You’re right, they’re definetly those type of chavs 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the “breed” of chav when I was younger too, MC devvo! You’re right, they’re definetly those type of chavs 😂😂😂
I'm from Ireland and don't get me wrong we definitely have plenty of own chavs here but to me they are just the stereotypical English chavs, I really hope I don't offend anyone 🙊 its the accent, the clothes, everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm from Ireland and don't get me wrong we definitely have plenty of own chavs here but to me they are just the stereotypical English chavs, I really hope I don't offend anyone 🙊 its the accent, the clothes, everything 🤣
I'm from Scotland and agree on all points 😂

Reactions: 5

Someone mentioned chaz's stiff posture on the previous thread, totally agree with that 👍
with their collar up 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MC smally that’s my name gonna go by the flow gonna play the game. 💀

people are gonna think it’s popping off already and we’re just having chav nostalgia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Showing my age with Scooter being all the rage when I was that age 🤣
Scooter tried to make a come back when I was a kid but we were too busy jamming to Louis Benton's Weekend Offender talking about "on an all night bender" but knowing full well we were just going to be in our mums back garden eating Skips and playing rounders

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scooter tried to make a come back when I was a kid but we were too busy jamming to Louis Benton's Weekend Offender talking about "on an all night bender" but knowing full well we were just going to be in our mums back garden eating Skips and playing rounders
How mad that youths went from this to Manley Geddes chatting macca about how coronavirus is a cover up for 5G. 😩😩😩😩
And Official Br3tt C@rt3r reinventing the meaning of G

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s got Harlow? Jane? I’ve never known anyone need a babysitter so much when the other parent doesn’t work. And no, i’m not classing the laxashits as a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who’s got Harlow? Jane? I’ve never known anyone need a babysitter so much when the other parent doesn’t work. And no, i’m not classing the laxashits as a job.
Harlow CBA anymore she's gone to stay in Brett's living quarters. Wouldn't blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Feel sorry for harlow, passed from pillar to post. Who do you reckon will be jn Charlie’s bed tonight???

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.