Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to argue about who’s sisters, brothers pet might have sent the messages. I’m just saying it obviously wasn’t Charlie. Charlie is an absolute tool but I don’t think it’s fair to blame her for those kind of messages when it clearly wasn’t her.
Nobody is arguing with you. All I said was the other ones were from 2015 but the one from 2017 were Charlie but I thought there were only 3 sisters. Calm down hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand where he gets his money from, I’m in a well paid job, my partner even more so and I drive round in a 2007 Ford Focus 🤣
Financed more than likely, let’s be serious, hes got a child, a house to pay for, a gf who spends his money anyway she can, doubt he’s got allot left to spare 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Christ I’ll ask for her passport next time to make sure I’m right 🤡 she was born in 2000

• Haha
I was trying to google her to see if I could find her DOB with no success and couldn't see any dates on her FB so you did well
I suddenly thought to find and look at a scan pic and it was on there, it was irritating me 👀😂

• Haha
Wasn’t everyone slagging Charlie off for buying Harlow a second hand Moncler coat? The girl can’t do anything right
No we were slagging her off because she buys second hand stuff and pretends it's brand new and she's worked hard for it. Nobody really gives a tit what condition she buys it in. She just tried to Raffle off a second hand Apple Watch that she bought for £300 wore numerous times for a month and said it had only been used twice. She wanted approx £390 for it 😂. That's the issue.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t everyone slagging Charlie off for buying Harlow a second hand Moncler coat? The girl can’t do anything right

Can’t remember her getting slagged off for it although it was mentioned. I think it’s was cause she posted bragging about everything she could buy including that? She sharp deleted it. Was a few threads, many sleep and a few bottles of vodka ago for me tho

Reactions: 1
Oh really? Got any more tea to spill on her?
No I was in the year above from her and just knew she had lots of drama and stuff. I know her family did too but I always stayed out of it cause I was the bigger nerdy kid so I wasn’t really included. She was horrible though as she was popular and it’s kinda sad to see how much she made other people feel like tit and like they need to look prettier and stuff and now she’s the one claiming she has no confidence and stuff. I moved away last year so I don’t see what they’re all up to anymore just on social media and stuff. It’s part of the reason I watched it to begin with cause I saw she was on it

Reactions: 7
Typical bully witch. I hope all of her victims are laughing like duck at the state of her life now.
ETA the tit she gets up to and her and bretts relationship not that she’s a young mum

Reactions: 3
Her diet is actually disgusting . She needs to buy some easy cook books and teach herself a few basics

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.