Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
I’m still in shock that THE Br3Tt C4rT3R who sucks off men for a bag of snow, has proposed to Charlie ‘would you ever leave mehhh’ Hodder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 a few weeks ago she was shagging butlins & doing insta lives saying she would never get back with him & he’s done stuff with men.... now she can’t wait to marry him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stop the world, I wanna get off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is comedy gold!!! Fuming MTV fucked them off & there won’t be another series!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ForTheDrama

Somehow can't get the song '7 days' outta my head tonight, it doesn't fit exactly but the sentiment is definitely right, it goes a little something like this....

Butlins bought the shopping on Monday,
She was back with Brett on Tuesday,
They were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday,
Engaged on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Danielle91

Why’s everyone getting wet knickers over daddy Norman looks like the type of guy that would come up to you on a night out and say have you got a spare fag ... no thanks rather do press ups on a cucumber field

Not been on all day and not caught up but if bretts finally had his mop chopped like Charlie says then who was the barber stevie wonder looks like the clippers ran out of battery two seconds in 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

WilmaHun

VIP Member
7 years I’ve been with my boyfriend and can’t get him to propose. Yet this Dappy bitch has shagged another lad, tried to publicly out Brett and generally just been a twat and shes managed to get proposed to!!

fuck sake. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Bxltins

I'll get someone to find out what car he has got outside Charlie's house on Saturday. Cause by the looks of it he ain't gonna entertain his fans anymore. The reasons Brett's windscreen got put through is cause charlie slagged this girl off when she went to the party and her boyfriend put it through. By looks of things charlie cant keep her mouth shut or her legs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Fishnips

VIP Member
Who’s got Harlow? Jane? I’ve never known anyone need a babysitter so much when the other parent doesn’t work. And no, i’m not classing the laxashits as a job.
Harlow CBA anymore she's gone to stay in Brett's living quarters. Wouldn't blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Coolcats24

VIP Member
D0D945B6-57E9-42B1-B569-5F3488A77C76.png
Well, Charlie, you’ve already gone through 3 cars so you’re nearly there on that one. What about the 17 break ups and the destroying of houses?

• Haha
Reactions: 36