Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll get someone to find out what car he has got outside Charlie's house on Saturday. Cause by the looks of it he ain't gonna entertain his fans anymore. The reasons Brett's windscreen got put through is cause charlie slagged this girl off when she went to the party and her boyfriend put it through. By looks of things charlie cant keep her mouth shut or her legs
I know what she can keep shut. Her fridge! That’s why step daddy Butlins has to stock her up with the 🍉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously if anyone has about 24 spare hours, the family's facebooks make very enlightening reading, my goodness. The lovely Norm has alledgedly had addiction issues and overdosed on Meth. 😳👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like @Nconnell is Charlie dad, funny how he’s been mentioned the last few days and then this account pops up

I feel like @Nconnell is Charlie dad, funny how he’s been mentioned the last few days and then this account pops up
Ok I looked at its profile it was a picture of a girl but doesn’t mean anything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously if anyone has about 24 spare hours, the family's facebooks make very enlightening reading, my goodness. The lovely Norm has alledgedly had addiction issues and overdosed on Meth. 😳👀
I said this days ago! Not to make light of Charlie’s hectic home life (she would have been a girl living though that) but I knew Norman looked like a right one himself, hence accepting Brett back in as he sees nothing wrong with such behaviour

Reactions: 6
Can’t read?? 😂😂😂 Fantastic come back. Spending your life on a thread picking on a 20 year old girl. You really are what I aspire to be
Yeah struggling to read because like I said nobody really gives a tit wether she buys something brand new or second hand. It's the fact she comes online lies about it as if she's living a luxurious life style. Then lies again when she try's to sell these designer products on. Good luck with your aspirations I wish you well ☺

Reactions: 5
I said this days ago! Not to make light of Charlie’s hectic home life (she would have been a girl living though that) but I knew Norman looked like a right one himself, hence accepting Brett back in as he sees nothing wrong with such behaviour
Yeah it really doesn't look like she has had a very stable upbringing and all things considered she is probably doing the best she knows how, its very sad. I said early on in these threads MTV really had a lot to answer for in terms of exploiting these vulnerable young girls. Because let's face it whatever they made from it isn't a patch of what it was worth to the TV companies and all these girls (bar Alesha) have surely paid a very heavy price mentally, when they all look as though they were fragile to start with. Own opinion obvs.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it really doesn't look like she has had a very stable upbringing and all things considered she is probably doing the best she knows how, its very sad. I said early on in these threads MTV really had a lot to answer for in terms of exploiting these vulnerable young girls. Because let's face it whatever they made from it isn't a patch of what it was worth to the TV companies and all these girls (bar Alesha) have surely paid a very heavy price mentally, when they all look as though they were fragile to start with. Own opinion obvs.
Yeah I agree with you. Even with all the arguing she probably feels Harlow is safe and looked after so it’s fine and like you said the best she can do. Sad really, considering she’s filling herself with all kinds of narcotics and fillers, all played out publicly too

Reactions: 1
Charlie and her family are rough like the type you see on Jeremy Kyle. But on social media she makes Harlow look prim and proper because it’s a deception. She even said the clothes she’s selling of Harlows have been worn once indoors for photos. It’s all a social media stunt to seen like they’re some kind of luxury family. Harlow is nothing more then an accessory like someone pointed out.

Charlie and Brett are trying to be something they’re not. Stunting for social media with cars, Vivienne Westwood gear, Spanish clothing and gifted items. When really they’re just kids who still like to sit outside drinking glens vodka on a park bench. Especially whenever they can get the quickest babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noticed this I was looking through baileys Instagram and she was selling the oh polly dress Charlie had on? Also anyone think Charlie looks like Brett in this photo?
That dress is rats! It does absolutely nothing for her figure what so ever!

But yes! She absolutely does look like Brett ,😂😂

Reactions: 2
I've just had a little look , not see anything like what you said yet but there was a post where her mum was selling the sons old clothes and they were all designer 🙄🙄 no wonder Charlie is the way she is. Brought up to only want expensive things

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.