Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that is awful. What a vile witch! Makes me sick all these people fawning over her saying how great she is , if only they saw these. Jesus, that's shocked me.

Reactions: 6
I was proper shocked last night, like what am I even reading. I didn't have to scroll too far as all her posts recently seem to be private so didn't take long to scroll down to the public posts from years ago. Bailey seems really lovely and that she's been through a lot. So many people defended Charlie and how she was on the show, but wasn't actually very long before she got pregnant she was being an utter cow to her sister! So yeah I don't think you can blame Charlie's behaviour on teen mom on post natal depression as seems she's always been a vile witch but will clearly put on a nice act when she wants to. Felt a bit bad sharing but it's public so not like I'm hacking their private into

Reactions: 20
To be honest Charlie seems a classic bitchy girl from school. Poor Harlow honestly having those two as parents , she's got no hope. Doesn't matter how much crap you buy , I doubt they will be teaching her the rights from wrongs. They don't know them themselves. I know Charlotte has a bit of a rap , but for all her faults in mean she's obviously fully involved in her girls lives. Charlie seems to just dress Harlow up like a doll or a fashion accessory she can be bothered with occasionally. It shocking she can say those things to someone , especially your flesh and blood. Probably why she forgave Brett when he told her to die etc , just something they casually throw about.

Reactions: 12
Charlie has made £99 today on selling Harlows clothes. She has charged £3 postage I think per item but postage is £3.10 by Royal Mail.

Maths can not be her strong point.

Those messages are vile. Vile like Charlies morals and lips.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't forgive my sister if she spoke to me like that. If anyone made me feel like I wanted to take my own life we would no longer be involved

Reactions: 19
To be honest Charlie seems a classic bitchy girl from school. Poor Harlow honestly having those two as parents , she's got no hope. Doesn't matter how much crap you buy , I doubt they will be teaching her the rights from wrongs. They don't know them themselves. I know Charlotte has a bit of a rap , but for all her faults in mean she's obviously fully involved in her girls lives. Charlie seems to just dress Harlow up like a doll or a fashion accessory she can be bothered with occasionally. It shocking she can say those things to someone , especially your flesh and blood. Probably why she forgave Brett when he told her to die etc , just something they casually throw about.
Agree with this, and I also think Charlotte doesn’t always know better but will listen to advice to do better for the girls. Charlie just thinks she's great and knows everything. I once saw a thread on her insta re the carseat and she made out like she didn't know and had ordered a new safer one, never turned up though did it Charlie?

Agree with this, and I also think Charlotte doesn’t always know better but will listen to advice to do better for the girls. Charlie just thinks she's great and knows everything. I once saw a thread on her insta re the carseat and she made out like she didn't know and had ordered a new safer one, never turned up though did it Charlie?
Sorry wasn't trying to derail away from the absolute vileness of those messages, shes just an all round self centred tit house.

Last edited:

Sorry wasn't trying to derail away from the absolute vileness of those messages, shes just an all round self centred tit house.
I think you're right, Charlotte has taken advice and did make changes when things have been pointed out to her like the walkers / high chair situation.

Reactions: 3
Definitely, her sister lips are actually pretty decent job. She a lot prettier too.

• Wow
I think her sister is deffo prettier and seem LOADS nicer, however her lips also looks botched and she actually reminds me of billie , megs sister off teen mom uk with her lips 🙊 only recently pics tho, not older ones at all. All these girls getting filler just end up looking the same

Reactions: 9
Surely her sister has a better lip lady than Charlie’s 🤣🤣🤣

She’s definitely prettier, seems prettier on the inside as well
They go to the same person together and she's posted them going together before. Her sisters just been lucky. Anyone who fills someone's lips so many times in the space of a couple of months isn't fit for practice.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.