Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her old ones. I get why she would, no point throwing away clothes which are in good condition. But if they’re gifted clothes then it’s completely wrong to sell them on afterwards.

She said before that she buys them all. As people asked why she didn’t put gifted on pics. I think if they were gifted and they didn’t declare it a lot of companies would be pissed off. Don’t thin she would have a reason to lie tbh plenty of people spend horrendous amounts on babies clothes for them to be worn once.

Reactions: 1
She said before that she buys them all. As people asked why she didn’t put gifted on pics. I think if they were gifted and they didn’t declare it a lot of companies would be pissed off. Don’t thin she would have a reason to lie tbh plenty of people spend horrendous amounts on babies clothes for them to be worn once.
I dont know what the clothes in question are, but she did that YouTube video where there were a few gifted items of clothing for Harlow so I would guess she was getting #gifted a few bits at least at 1 point.

I dont know what the clothes in question are, but she did that YouTube video where there were a few gifted items of clothing for Harlow so I would guess she was getting #gifted a few bits at least at 1 point.
B891B1B2-0104-4DD9-87EC-206A41998B85.png
It’s Charlie’s insta page which she sells Harlow’s old clothes on

Yh not unusual at all, there is a very big marker for pre loved Spanish clothes as they cost a fortune
Yeah I’m not ashamed to say I’ve bought second hand and sold some of my babies clothes especially the higher end stuff as it’s not stuff you wear everyday

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m not ashamed to say I’ve bought second hand and sold some of my babies clothes especially the higher end stuff as it’s not stuff you wear everyday
Nothing to be ashamed about at all, I’ve brought stuff from charity shops before because I like it, just give it a good wash before I put it on my little one

Reactions: 4
Charlie would sell her soul if it meant she could get new fake designer gear

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her old ones. I get why she would, no point throwing away clothes which are in good condition. But if they’re gifted clothes then it’s completely wrong to sell them on afterwards.
Yeah I completely agree in selling old clothes but I don’t get why she’s making our Harlow is some sort or celeb? Have you seen the insta bio that she’s selling the clothes on?

Reactions: 6
I think she's suddenly selling everything to put the money towards the house repairs. It's coming across as a bit desperate, especially selling the apple watch that she has not long got.

Found this account on tiktok, is it Charlotte's or do you think it's fake?
I can’t be the only one who finds this horrible? to use pictures of someone else’s babies and post them pretending they’re their own

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Her selling things isn't sudden. This is what she does & has been doing 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she's suddenly selling everything to put the money towards the house repairs. It's coming across as a bit desperate, especially selling the apple watch that she has not long got.
Yeah she’s definitely coming across as desperate for money at the moment. Especially after bragging about all the stuff she had bought. She’s selling her dress now too.

Found this account on tiktok, is it Charlotte's or do you think it's fake?
Definitely fake. I just had a look and theres a video of different baby pictures of the girls saying they were born in may, they are January babies are they not? I'm not a fan of Charlotte but as a mother I would be fuming if someone made a fake profile of me and used pictures of my kids like that. I hope someone has told her so she knows

Reactions: 10
I don't know why Charlie is selling her secondhand stuff so expensive.... Like people are gonna buy it n be like "omg I got Charlie from teen mom y+p uk's old clothes"

I wouldn't even buy that dress for £30 brand new 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't know why Charlie is selling her secondhand stuff so expensive.... Like people are gonna buy it n be like "omg I got Charlie from teen mom y+p uk's old clothes"

I wouldn't even buy that dress for £30 brand new 🤦‍♀️

I was looking at her FB last week and there was some clothes, one top looked like it had sweat stains under the arms 🤢😷

• Sick
So I was bored last night and decided to have a snoop on Charlie's FB page, then had a look at her sister bailey. If you scroll down her page she has pics and statuses public from years ago! Is bailey older or younger? Seems like Charlie was awful to her a few years ago. As she's put up a few posts about Charlie. I've attached the public SS , shocking stuff tbh. Looks like her and Brett are a match made in heaven with the awful messages!! Charlie certainly no angel
AA9E2A43-9955-4C70-9039-699283D4A3DD.jpeg
412F7B65-9162-4313-86CC-40A71909E31E.jpeg
e

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So I was bored last night and decided to have a snoop on Charlie's FB page, then had a look at her sister bailey. If you scroll down her page she has pics and statuses public from years ago! Is bailey older or younger? Seems like Charlie was awful to her a few years ago. As she's put up a few posts about Charlie. I've attached the public SS , shocking stuff tbh. Looks like her and Brett are a match made in heaven with the awful messages!! Charlie certainly no angel
View attachment 174896View attachment 174897e

Awful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.