Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think those texts where sent by charlie because if you look at the comments Charlie has commented on the post with an old account
Oh wow yeah didn't notice that! The other status she names Charlie but you're right that looks like an old account, how many sisters do they have?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think those texts where sent by charlie because if you look at the comments Charlie has commented on the post with an old account
Those were in 2015. The paragraph about not being able to visit her mum because of Charlie was in 2017. Either way she's vile 🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought there was only Charlie, Bailey & a younger sister.

Oh wow yeah didn't notice that! The other status she names Charlie but you're right that looks like an old account, how many sisters do they have?!
The texts say ‘your 17’ as well, that was in 2015, Charlie was born in 98 so it doesn’t add up. She’s only 19 now

Those were in 2015. The paragraph about not being able to visit her mum because of Charlie was in 2017. Either way she's vile 🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought there was only Charlie, Bailey & a younger sister.
I was talking about the Facebook messages from someone telling bailey to kill herself which obviously wasn’t Charlie. I think she also has a younger brother, not sure though, They all sound like a lovely bunch!

And I said I thought there were only 3 sisters and one of thems young. The posts says it's from a sister. lol
I’m not trying to argue about who’s sisters, brothers pet might have sent the messages. I’m just saying it obviously wasn’t Charlie. Charlie is an absolute tool but I don’t think it’s fair to blame her for those kind of messages when it clearly wasn’t her.

Attachments

• Wow
Connor out of the bio again 😂😂
Oh here we go again 🙄.

I’m not trying to argue about who’s sisters, brothers pet might have sent the messages. I’m just saying it obviously wasn’t Charlie. Charlie is an absolute tool but I don’t think it’s fair to blame her for those kind of messages when it clearly wasn’t her.
Where’s @Bxltins when you need him 😂, I’m sure he’d explain what it’s about.

I believe there is an older sister, Charlie babysat her niece (I think sisters kid) on the show.

Reactions: 3
There's 2 older sisters.. jess and nicole theabold or something and then Bailey and Charlie then they have a brother called harley. There was another brother but he was unfortunately still born. Charlie and Bailey have a sister from their dad I think. I had way too much time on my hands to stalk a while a go 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was born in 98 wouldn’t she be 22? Or maybe I’ve misunderstood haha 🤣
Christ it’s been a long day 😂 either way by a quick stalk they have an older sister called Jessica, another one called Nicole. To be honest I think they’re scattered everywhere😅🤣

Nicole I think is the one who's child Charlie and Brett looked after on the show.

Nicole I think is the one who's child Charlie and Brett looked after on the show.
But could have been any of them who sent the messages except the young one I suppose.

They have a couple of sisters I’m pretty sure I know cause I used to live across the road from her when she lived with her mum. Her older sisters actually nice and seems to have her head screwed on since school. They were both horrible in school the real bitchy kind. I’m sure her mother will not be happy with the way Charlie’s behaving but they’ll obviously stick by her. I don’t think those messages are from Charlie but the other post could be because she was the typical witch in school and if something happened she wouldn’t care if you were her sister or not she’d make your life hell

I just fell into a hole of looking at Charlie’s mums Facebook. They just seem like a proper chavvy family to me, so not one bit surprised Charlie is the way she is. A little chavvy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The texts say ‘your 17’ as well, that was in 2015, Charlie was born in 98 so it doesn’t add up. She’s only 19 now
Charlie definitely wasn’t born in 98😂 I’m 22 this year and born in 98

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just fell into a hole of looking at Charlie’s mums Facebook. They just seem like a proper chavvy family to me, so not one bit surprised Charlie is the way she is. A little chavvy witch.
yeah their whole family is tbh. They’re all horrible always in some drama. They were horrible girls in school to not just me but to loads of others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.