Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the space of a second Charlie goes from saying she will not say anything about Oliver but has to drop in she could ruin his life, however, she’s more mature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always wonder how people who do benefit fraud will survive without their partners money because they’ll see no change to their funds do we think she’ll have to downsize soon ? And start selling more tat ?

Reactions: 6
Awww she’s even selling Oliver’s spare fridge freezer for all his meats for his PT💔 hope the kids aren’t used as weapons and hopefully Oliver books in for a tattoo cover up asap 😂
---
I say kids I mean Hugo boss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like he's been cheating then if hes moved on already
Like I know we all slag chod off but if he’s cheated again and they have a kid together he really is scum but we all already knew that i guess 🥴

Reactions: 22
Like I know we all slag chod off but if he’s cheated again and they have a kid together he really is scum but we all already knew that i guess 🥴
Yeah totally , she doesn't deserve that. I don't think she will ever completely settle though she will always live in chaos

Reactions: 10
Not witch hunting but she knew what he done previously and still. Took him back and had a kid with him. Once a cheat always a cheat IMO
---
Not witch hunting but she knew what he done previously and still. Took him back and had a kid with him. Once a cheat always a cheat IMO
She caught him in bed with another girl the first time he cheated

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just came here to post about her selling his fridge freezer 🤣🤣 Gutted I missed the live but I’m sure she’ll keep spilling the tea over the next few days, she just can’t help it can she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I forgot she threatened to abort his baby simply because he wouldn’t give her his passwords. And he still got back with her!
The girl is unhinged

Reactions: 17
I forgot she threatened to abort his baby simply because he wouldn’t give her his passwords. And he still got back with her!
The girl is unhinged
she did get an abortion didn't she? am i right in saying that wasnt the same time frame as when she was pregnant with hughie?

Reactions: 4