Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: charlotte has taken her creepy tache bf out of her bio and Charlie is still selling everything she owns to try and put off getting a normal job, while moaning she has no support from anyone but palming her kids off for sleepovers with family members whenever she can.

Think that covers everything 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlie better start acting up again otherwise people will forget about her, her 5 mins of fame will well and truly be over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still find it weird that Charlie and bretts ex beth are mates and meet up 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still find it weird that Charlie and bretts ex beth are mates and meet up 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Is this the one everyone was nicknaming meth or have I made that up?!Honestly the early days of this thread were so wild, it’s why I came to tattle in the first place. I miss those days 😂

Reactions: 7
Is this the one everyone was nicknaming meth or have I made that up?!Honestly the early days of this thread were so wild, it’s why I came to tattle in the first place. I miss those days 😂
Awe the Meth days just how golden they were. Then her boyfriends brothers girlfriend joined and told us the tit show of their relationship and Charlie only found out meth was a cheater from here

Reactions: 5
The Tash isn’t back in the bio and Charlotte’s removed the link to their shared page but posting pics out with a boy. Is she trying to make him jealous 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
The Tash isn’t back in the bio and Charlotte’s removed the link to their shared page but posting pics out with a boy. Is she trying to make him jealous 🤔
Ain't that him in the story though? Similar looking tats and mustache... or she just has a type 😂 pretty sure that's him though. Probably just had a falling out for a few days

Reactions: 5
I

Ain't that him in the story though? Similar looking tats and mustache... or she just has a type 😂
Yeah I reckon it is. He has the same Versace T-shirt if you look at his highlights. Probably just trying to get someone to talk about her now she knows they will be even further down the pecking order now there are new teen Mum girls!

Reactions: 3
I would say because Morgan wouldn’t come back on and so Kingsley (and Laura) wouldn’t either. If Aleesha (was that her name?) maybe didn’t want to it as she maybe didn’t want to be associated with everyone else, it wouldn’t be worth another season for Charlotte (unless something drastic happened with her mum) or Charlie.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why Y&P didn’t get another season?
Definitely because of how they all acted outside of the show airing. They would argue with each other and fans of teen mom in the comments on the Facebook pages and stuff. It was a bit mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s him
Obviously is him if it wasn’t he would have been doing stories about “his world is broken, how would I live without out my world, the love I have for two little miracles. I’m so jealous of the that’s gets to show what true love is I am no man no more” with drake audio over it and probably quotes about how is he gonna live without them 🙄
---
I would say because Morgan wouldn’t come back on and so Kingsley (and Laura) wouldn’t either. If Aleesha (was that her name?) maybe didn’t want to it as she maybe didn’t want to be associated with everyone else, it wouldn’t be worth another season for Charlotte (unless something drastic happened with her mum) or Charlie.
I don’t think the could have had Charlotte on the show if they did have another series or if they did they wouldn’t be able to show Donna kebab. The way the portrayed Donna kebab on there it was like she was going to go before the series ended, I literally was expecting a tribute to her at the end or like an announcement from Charlotte not long after to say she’s gone. It was made out she literally didn’t have long to live so that would of had to be addressed some how if she was in the next series

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.