Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's looking fantastic so I hope she values herself and stays away from her
Yeah Morgan is toxic as hell
---
Yes charlie, from the same place you got the retainer from in the first place šŸ™ˆ how is this girl a parent when she canā€™t even figure this tit for herself I mean I know why sheā€™s doing it but Jesus Christ
I said to my partner I read it out loud to him and he side eyed and he said ā€œI dunno the bleeping dentist maybe, how is she raising kids yet has to ask how to replace her retainerā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Morgan is toxic as hell
---

I said to my partner I read it out loud to him and he side eyed and he said ā€œI dunno the bleeping dentist maybe, how is she raising kids yet has to ask how to replace her retainerā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I know why she done it but she will NEVER be an influencer šŸ¤® that will get gifted biggies like Invisalignā€™s she will just have to pay for them herself. The other day it was where can I get white vests with a picture of 2 romper suits šŸ™ˆ like your a mother of two Charlie you tell me arenā€™t these things everyone buys for there kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww thatā€™s lovely news! Harlow is a great big sister. Although I can see Charlie being sour/jealous over it when she shouldnā€™t as sheā€™s moved on and had Hugo boss

Reactions: 20
Very happy for Charlotte and Brett! But I can already see it now, charlie complaining that Harlow is left out because thereā€™s a new baby on the way šŸ„±

Reactions: 16
Very happy for Charlotte and Brett! But I can already see it now, charlie complaining that Harlow is left out because thereā€™s a new baby on the way šŸ„±
I hope Charlotte takes no notice itā€™s hard enough being a first time mum but being a first time mum co-parenting with Charlie is gonna be awful

Reactions: 9
Aw Iā€™m pleased for Charlotte and Brett! She clearly adores Harlow. I think sheā€™ll be a fab mum but I do agree, Charlie will no doubt be RAGING.

Reactions: 14
Someone called it, Chods posted about it being Hughies birthday in 9 daysšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ clearly not liking charlottes announcement, she doesnā€™t hide jealousy very well

Reactions: 11
There will be a pic of Harlow and Charlie soon with a cryptic quote ā€œthe only family you needā€ like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone watching big brother and being reminded of Charlie šŸ˜‚ #salmongate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie LouāœØhasnā€™t even liked the pregnancy announcement lmaaoooo FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie posting about Harlow being ill seems a bit suspicious after Charlotteā€™s news
I bet she is giving Brett a hard time about it and saying he isnā€™t giving harlow enough attention when sheā€™s not well. Anything to ruin his and charlottes moment. Sheā€™s full of tit I bet harlow isnā€™t even poorly. She posted a photo last night saying ā€œnight 2 of no sleepā€ and then a photo of harlow asleep in bed straight after looking absolutely fine šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.