Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was weird too. Stacey wasn’t even looking at her. She was focusing on her kids
Charlotte should take a leaf out of her book and focus on her own kids. It looked like she was just telling her kids off. The poor girls face at the start of the video looked so upset
---
D50CA31B-F5B4-4681-8123-3567A499A4FB.png

Stacey looks so uncomfortable. Like she knows she’s being filmed and can’t ever just go out and do things with her kids😔

Reactions: 13
Stacey didn't look impressed , think she may have noticed she was being filmed

Eta - just noticed other comments the same as mine think there was a glitch on the site for a min then as the weren't there before I posted

Reactions: 9
Imagine someone was recording the twins she’d kick off. I find it so weird she’s recorded someone else’s kids. Whether they’re ’famous’ or not it’s so weird

Reactions: 19
Has Charlie split up with the fella? Hughies birthday post was very odd

Reactions: 1
Charlie has got her 1 year old out in a sleepsuit? After a couple months old it’s weird for a baby to be out in a babygrow especially after a year!

Charlie has got her 1 year old out in a sleepsuit? After a couple months old it’s weird for a baby to be out in a babygrow especially after a year!
Think it’s quite normal tbh, especially if it’s keeping him cosy. I hate those people who put babys in denim jeans. Must be so uncomfortable for the poor thing

Reactions: 17
Think it’s quite normal tbh, especially if it’s keeping him cosy. I hate those people who put babys in denim jeans. Must be so uncomfortable for the poor thing
Really? I never seen people put them in babygrows to go out at that age! Tbf it’s better than what she normally puts them in, even Harlow is dressed in normal clothes too! Oh yeah denim jeans before they can even walk makes me cringe! Always the same people that put them in trainers as well😂 my sons 2 and only wears comfy baggy jeans

Reactions: 3
Poor Harlow been put in that awful outfit. Especially when it's freezing.
She's in school now don't want her to have kids laughing cos her mum dresses her in tit looking victorian clothes.

Reactions: 4
Exactly - my babies stayed in sleepsuits/rompers until they could walk - a baby is a sleepsuit is definitely not weird 🤣 x

Reactions: 8
See I think after 1 it's too old to be wearing baby grows (the sleep type ones) out during the day, each to their own though

See I think after 1 it's too old to be wearing baby grows (the sleep type ones) out during the day, each to their own though
It’s fine till they can walk, then they start tripping over them a bit. I love a baby in a baby grow, will keep mine in for as long as possible. If we’re just popping to the park or just out for a walk he very often wears one and he’s nearly one. I’d rather be comfy than look good so I let my baby be the same. This is probably the only time I will happily defend chodzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.