Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is giving Brett a hard time about it and saying he isn’t giving harlow enough attention when she’s not well. Anything to ruin his and charlottes moment. She’s full of tit I bet harlow isn’t even poorly. She posted a photo last night saying “night 2 of no sleep” and then a photo of harlow asleep in bed straight after looking absolutely fine 😂
I couldnt think of anything worse then having a bitter ex trying to ruin every moment of happiness. Brett and Charlotte do a better job at keeping calm then I would 😂😂

Reactions: 12
God I’m sorry but it’s not cute, she looks like one of them overgrown babies is nappies.

Reactions: 14
I hate older children in those rompers they look awful! Looks like she’s forgot to put bottoms on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
A comparison of Ollie came on my Tik tok last night of his bulk up I laughed so much after nearly being sick 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again he’s got Harlow amd she has hughie like I very rarely see Oliver with him

Reactions: 4
Oohh Charlotte was in soft play and was right next to Stacey Solomon and her kids and she secretly filmed them! Bet she wanted to say I have been on telly too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t been on this thread for about a year but I had to come on and post about harlow’s outfit! She’s like 5 isn’t she? 5 years…not 5 months, ridiculous outfit for her age

I haven’t been on this thread for about a year but I had to come on and post about harlow’s outfit! She’s like 5 isn’t she? 5 years…not 5 months, ridiculous outfit for her age
This might just be me but I make a point of putting my 4 year old in the easiest clothes to help her with going to the toilet and stuff. Surely the frilly cushion cover that hallows wearing makes taking her to the toilet a pain and I assume she’s very uncomfortable. Poor kid probably doesn’t tell her she’s uncomfortable anymore because it’s the norm

• Heart
I know obviously all children aren't the same , I don't like that style of clothing but even if I did there was no way my daughter would have worn anything like that at that age. She was so picky with the way clothes felt , anything slightly uncomfortable was a no

Reactions: 4
Oohh Charlotte was in soft play and was right next to Stacey Solomon and her kids and she secretly filmed them! Bet she wanted to say I have been on telly too! 😂
I was cringing so much when I saw this 😂😂😂😂. Is she not embarrassed? It’s so creepy secretly filming someone. Just let her be a normal person and do normal things with her children without posting her all over social media. FAN BEHAVIOUR🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.