Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my personal opinion - Harlows coat/hairband combo is awful

Reactions: 11
In my personal opinion - Harlows coat/hairband combo is awful
She is desperate to look like a traveler it’s so embarrassing, girl pay your rent before you spend £60 on a gawdy coat for you gorja girl

Reactions: 11
Laura and Morgan are clearly at it again 😂 make your mind up Laura cause the two posts say two different things either you’ll leave because you won’t treat like tit or you’ll stay in. A toxic marriage and let you kids watch it crumble 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie put a photo on Snapchat of Hughie crying and trying to get his food because he’s hungry and she’s just posting laughing emojis and pig emojis. Get off your phone and feed your kid!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Charlie put a photo on Snapchat of Hughie crying and trying to get his food because he’s hungry and she’s just posting laughing emojis and pig emojis. Get off your phone and feed your kid!
why do people film their kids crying full stop??? never in my 5 years of being a mum have i filmed my little one crying??? weird behaviour

Reactions: 15
Laura and Morgan are clearly at it again 😂 make your mind up Laura cause the two posts say two different things either you’ll leave because you won’t treat like tit or you’ll stay in. A toxic marriage and let you kids watch it crumble 🙄
christ I forgot about those 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know they were all super chaotic but I would have loved a follow up of this lot tbh 🙈

Reactions: 8
why do people film their kids crying full stop??? never in my 5 years of being a mum have i filmed my little one crying??? weird behaviour
Or when they post a photo of their kid when they are poorly saying “my poorly baby”. Stop it 😂

Reactions: 7
Has Charlie gone away on her own with Harlow? Where are Hughie and Oliver? or have I missed the stories with them in 🫠🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.