Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted in our village group
---
I don’t think adults/kids give a shite if you have a baby asleep while putting windows through. If they had a conscience thinking about baby’s being asleep they wouldn’t be putting windows through in the first place. Also is Hugo Boss only 11 months old?? It feels like he’s been here for years already. Usually I’d say I can’t believe how quick it’s gone but Hugo boss feels like it’s been absolute years

Reactions: 19
It’s a grim village for someone who does benefit fraud and partner “earns kids” she lives in the most awful horrible village in the most disgusting estate (apologies to anyone there but y’all already know) I lived there for 3 months out of necessity and in that time the neighbours car & house was put through there are more boarded up houses than those with windows. She can’t really kick off she loved their knowing the rep

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s a grim village for someone who does benefit fraud and partner “earns kids” she lives in the most awful horrible village in the most disgusting estate (apologies to anyone there but y’all already know) I lived there for 3 months out of necessity and in that time the neighbours car & house was put through there are more boarded up houses than those with windows. She can’t really kick off she loved their knowing the rep
I don’t even get why she moved there. I know she needed a bigger house but duck me

Reactions: 1
I don’t even get why she moved there. I know she needed a bigger house but duck me
She’s broke ! She pays £560 in rent that’s why she’s there because ain’t no where with higher rent prices accepting her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes charlie, from the same place you got the retainer from in the first place 🙈 how is this girl a parent when she can’t even figure this tit for herself I mean I know why she’s doing it but Jesus Christ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.