Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second came out within 18 mins of me arriving at hospital so I get the swelling. I’ve just never seen bruising like that.
My labour was 3 hours pushed out in 3 minutes and he wasn’t even swollen, I’ve never seen bruising like that it’s crazy

Reactions: 8
My labour was 3 hours pushed out in 3 minutes and he wasn’t even swollen, I’ve never seen bruising like that it’s crazy
defo can happen my sons were bruised 2hr labour and they all said it was just birth trauma.

Reactions: 1
My youngest 2 were both quick labours (both under an hour). One bruised, the other didn’t. Just luck of the draw I think.

Reactions: 3
Not Charlie sharing something on fb about car seat safety but doesn’t know how to strap Harlow in properly🤨

Not Charlie sharing something on fb about car seat safety but doesn’t know how to strap Harlow in properly🤨
Also the fact she added loads of frilly tit to Hugo’s car seat even though that is also extremely dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way Charlie’s been with posting on Instagram you would of thought she gave birth weeks/months ago not a couple of days 😐

Reactions: 16
The way Charlie’s been with posting on Instagram you would of thought she gave birth weeks/months ago not a couple of days 😐
I find it so weird! I mean I haven’t had mine yet so maybe I just don’t know but I thought she’d just want to be chilled on the sofa with him & Harlow taking it all in not being on her phone constantly

Reactions: 11
I find it so weird! I mean I haven’t had mine yet so maybe I just don’t know but I thought she’d just want to be chilled on the sofa with him & Harlow taking it all in not being on her phone constantly
The last thing i wanted to do after giving birth was taking mirror pics and posting to insta🤣😵💫

The last thing i wanted to do after giving birth was taking mirror pics and posting to insta🤣😵💫
I’m boring and had a look, the first “selfie” I took on my own after I had my baby was nearly 2 weeks later 🤪

Reactions: 1
And posting pics of old shoes and clothes she wants to sell. Who on earth does that 🙄 one min she loves being in a baby bubble and the next trying to make a quick tenner.

Reactions: 13
7E5B70D2-A8A3-42C2-AFFF-03B7C0AA71B4.png

Sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the way he looks like he doesn’t want to be anywhere near her on this photo 😂 his hand isn’t even on her shoulder it’s just kinda hovering 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1667322
Sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the way he looks like he doesn’t want to be anywhere near her on this photo 😂 his hand isn’t even on her shoulder it’s just kinda hovering 😂😂
Looks like a a celeb taking a quick pic with a tan before going into a restaurant or building for the sake of it and not wanting to make a scene saying no

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.