Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Charlie so desperate for money she has to sell loads stuff just 3 days after giving birth?

Reactions: 12
I think I speak for a few people when it’s your second child life just goes on.. you have no choice. And the best thing you can do for your first born is keep it as normal as possible. Which is posting tit on social media for Charlie 😂

Reactions: 9
What's Charlie's Insta again, I've forgotten and I want to see the frilly baby stuff!

And the fact he’ll 1000% be forward facing the second he touches 9 months old 😂
I’d say 6 months old if he’s a decent size then!

I wonder if she’s trying to make money since Ollie still doesn’t seem to have a job 🤔

Reactions: 2
So I see Charlie is still a spoilt brat…second child hasn’t calmed her down…what is the problem with people being concerned about her babies bruising. I really doubt she’s getting hundreds of messages. She takes everything negatively 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So I see Charlie is still a spoilt brat…second child hasn’t calmed her down…what is the problem with people being concerned about her babies bruising. I really doubt she’s getting hundreds of messages. She takes everything negatively 🤦🏻‍♀️
That wasn't even a rude message what she shared either 🤨

Reactions: 13
It didn’t even look like the person was rude. They were just asking.
Also Charlie asks strangers a million questions and is now getting annoyed these same people are trying to help her

Reactions: 19
Charlie needs to stop being so bloody nasty when people are trying to help! I seen a while ago someone had put up a picture of their child and someone popped up and said to go get her seen to as the flash from the camera did something to to her eye and it was a sign of a brain tumour! Turns out it was and if that stranger hadn’t pointed that out it might not have been found 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Charlie needs to stop being so bloody nasty when people are trying to help! I seen a while ago someone had put up a picture of their child and someone popped up and said to go get her seen to as the flash from the camera did something to to her eye and it was a sign of a brain tumour! Turns out it was and if that stranger hadn’t pointed that out it might not have been found 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve read similar stories. I heard ages ago about a medical student at a hockey game that saw something on a strangers neck and told him to get it checked. It was a cancerous mole they caught early.
Some people are only trying to be nice

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve read similar stories. I heard ages ago about a medical student at a hockey game that saw something on a strangers neck and told him to get it checked. It was a cancerous mole they caught early.
That’s crazy! she just sees it as people are being bitchy 🙄

Just hope she’s nice to Oliver in this postpartum period… we all know how awful she was to Brett just from the show. I can’t imagine what she was like behind closed doors when they weren’t filming.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure I read not long ago something similar happened to a celebrity. They were on a show similar to GMB and a fan messaged them afterwards over something and they actually got it right and caught it early on.
But it’s like someone else said what does she expect she asks loads of questions on Instagram so expect randomers to message you with random advice or concern. She does it to herself then complains about it

Just hope she’s nice to Oliver in this postpartum period… we all know how awful she was to Brett just from the show. I can’t imagine what she was like behind closed doors when they weren’t filming.
She’ll probably be the same a load of people were on her side with the way she was with Brett and put it down to ppd even ages later using it as an excuse so she’ll probably think she can get away with it again and use it as an excuse. Bretts probably smug now that he won’t get it as much as Ollipop will

Reactions: 2
Charlie asks for advice on the biggest load of shite but when people shown concern for her newborn's health she moans! He was checked by a doctor before they were discharged but how many stories do you hear of things being missed?

Reactions: 14
Charlie asks for advice on the biggest load of shite but when people shown concern for her newborn's health she moans! He was checked by a doctor before they were discharged but how many stories do you hear of things being missed?
She posted a breast feeding video the other day with "any advice for breast feeding" then swiftly deleted it 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.