Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad seeing everyone slag off the double barrelled name when Todd was her uncles name who committed suicide 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it’s more the way it’s double barrelled that makes it seem a bit odd.
Oh no I know, I personally wouldn’t have double barrelled it and just had it as a middle name but it still makes me a little bit sad lmao

Reactions: 1
A2241BB5-1D59-41B2-B601-27B90063628A.jpeg

He seems more interested in Harlow than his own son - I still get a weird feeling about him!

Reactions: 29
I’m jealous Ollie got to stay with her both my babies are covid babies and I spent the first 12 hours pp on my own with the babies 🙃
I had my little boy in November, we wasn’t even in lockdown but I had to go down to my section alone thanks to covid🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1661941

He seems more interested in Harlow than his own son - I still get a weird feeling about him!
He seems to get weirder and weirder when it comes to Harlow. Like to be honest at first I thought maybe it’s because Charlie’s trying to push an agenda and encourage this weird behaviour but as time has gone on I think it is more Ollipops actual behaviour then trying to point score against Brett and Charlotte

Reactions: 12
How has she got the time to post on social media so much? Like, enjoy your newborn and soak in every minute. Social media didn't need to see the pics this quick!

Reactions: 18
I get what you’re saying about having a weird feeling about him but don’t you think they might just be conscious of Harlow feeling pushed out so want to make her feel as included as they can?
No. After the tattoo and the wanting to share on social media Harlow slept in his bed, I think there’s something odd about him.
Tbh he doesn’t even look that happy in the first picture Charlie posted

Reactions: 15
I get what you’re saying about having a weird feeling about him but don’t you think they might just be conscious of Harlow feeling pushed out so want to make her feel as included as they can?
I agree, I think everyone’s quick to jump the gun on the “he must be dodgy” because he’s the step dad! He might have a good bond with Harlow, doesn’t mean there’s something weird about him.

Reactions: 19
No. After the tattoo and the wanting to share on social media Harlow slept in his bed, I think there’s something odd about him.
Tbh he doesn’t even look that happy in the first picture Charlie posted
Exactly this people are under looking his behaviours because he’s Charlie’s partner (I’m not calling him harlows step dad because just because he’s with Charlie doesn’t make him Harlows step dad and what if Harlow doesn’t see him as that)
No sane person in their right mind would get someone else daughter tattooed on them, how is it normal the picture of the playground saying it reminds him of Harlow, practically every pic of him with Harlow he’s holding her, looks happier in the pictures with Harlow then he does with Charlie, putting Harlow as his world on Instagram, the sharing the bed and other stuff. No, no sane person would go to this lengths in a short amount of time when it comes to relationships and for the people that would go “would you be the same if it was charlotte? No because she’s a female” yes, yes I would because it’s not bloody normal and this stance or perception is why kids are left in danger till something serious happens. I rather be over wary then not wary at all

Reactions: 25
Exactly this people are under looking his behaviours because he’s Charlie’s partner (I’m not calling him harlows step dad because just because he’s with Charlie doesn’t make him Harlows step dad and what if Harlow doesn’t see him as that)
No sane person in their right mind would get someone else daughter tattooed on them, how is it normal the picture of the playground saying it reminds him of Harlow, practically every pic of him with Harlow he’s holding her, looks happier in the pictures with Harlow then he does with Charlie, putting Harlow as his world on Instagram, the sharing the bed and other stuff. No, no sane person would go to this lengths in a short amount of time when it comes to relationships and for the people that would go “would you be the same if it was charlotte? No because she’s a female” yes, yes I would because it’s not bloody normal and this stance or perception is why kids are left in danger till something serious happens. I rather be over wary then not wary at all
This!!!! It’s bleeping weird, she has a hands on dad, her dad is heavily involved in her life, yet the way Oli bangs on about her you wouldn’t even realise.. My fiancé would never post pictures of parks saying how it’s making him sad because he misses the kids, because that’s just not normal behaviour

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.