Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #37 Chodderz is pregnant didn’t you know, begging for freebies for baby Hugo (Boss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Charlie’s dad want to be my baby dad or??? He can get my sons name tattooed on him if he wants 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohhh here she goes with the tik tok vids, the babies hours old is that all she’s thinking about making videos for social media 🙄

Ohhh here she goes with the tik tok vids, the babies hours old is that all she’s thinking about making videos for social media 🙄
Also lol at the socks n crocs 😂

Reactions: 4
How has she got the time to post on social media so much? Like, enjoy your newborn and soak in every minute. Social media didn't need to see the pics this quick!
The same day she come out of hospital she was on facebook asking if anyone wants a mini mouse teddy as she has no room for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That pic Charlie just shared of hughie makes me feel so uneasy. I mean he’s a cute baby it’s the blackness 💙

She explained its bruising as she had a really quick birth
My second came out within 18 mins of me arriving at hospital so I get the swelling. I’ve just never seen bruising like that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.