Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I may have to come off this thread ,I am really angry and I don't even know the girl , just how blatant she is makes me sick , she really needs brining down a peg or two , such selfish behaviour, those poor kids with a role model like that , "don't work kids ,beg and scam through life while claiming benefits" probably claiming single parent as well I bet
Don’t I feel the same. Trying for baby no 2 with my husband I have pcos n you get rolls like hodder who smell c”m n get pregnant. She’s really grating my gears

At this point I think Charlotte and Charlie should have their own thread. The other 2 are boring🤣🤣🤣
Aye it should be called the tit show 😂

Ps I think doggo is gone too

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t I feel the same. Trying for baby no 2 with my husband I have pcos n you get rolls like hodder who smell c”m n get pregnant. She’s really grating my gears

Aye it should be called the tit show 😂

Ps I think doggo is gone too
Recently been diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis aged 22 and I’m terrified I won’t be able to conceive as it doesn’t sound likely with two reproductive issues🥲 and then you’ve got tramps like chodz who manage to do everything wrong and is still blessed with beautiful children that aren’t brought up well but are instead, dragged up by satan herself😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Recently been diagnosed with PCOS and adenomyosis aged 22 and I’m terrified I won’t be able to conceive as it doesn’t sound likely with two reproductive issues🥲 and then you’ve got tramps like chodz who manage to do everything wrong and is still blessed with beautiful children that aren’t brought up well but are instead, dragged up by satan herself😵💫
Oh bless you girl!! I’m not much older than you. It’s so worrying isn’t it. Yes I’m with you on that one, it’s awful. Sending my love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her irl before and her lips genuinely look like they’re about to burst, they look so sore 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never give up hope I started losing hope I have endometriosis and I can sit here and say after 4 years of trying I’m 5-6 weeks pregnant ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh bless you girl!! I’m not much older than you. It’s so worrying isn’t it. Yes I’m with you on that one, it’s awful. Sending my love xxx
Thank you my love sending you all the baby dust!💫✨xxx

Never give up hope I started losing hope I have endometriosis and I can sit here and say after 4 years of trying I’m 5-6 weeks pregnant ❤
I’m SO happy for you! Thanks for giving me hope, you tattle ladies are honestly so lovely🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think I may have to come off this thread ,I am really angry and I don't even know the girl , just how blatant she is makes me sick , she really needs brining down a peg or two , such selfish behaviour, those poor kids with a role model like that , "don't work kids ,beg and scam through life while claiming benefits" probably claiming single parent as well I bet
Don’t leave. You’ll miss all the drama when the baby comes ☺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlotte so in love that her and her other half both wearing headphones sitting next to each other in a taxi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
About that Spanish company who she got the car seat stuff from... I know it has that sake traditional look but is any of the stuff actually used in Spain 😂 considering the climate there, or are they just using the name Spanish because its the same style as the clothes (correct me if I'm wrong om any of this)

Reactions: 5
I personally find it all so tacky, not comfortable clothes for children to be wearing

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.