Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand how the twins are in therapy? Aren’t they a bit young? Plus they would’ve been literal babies at the time she was with what’s his name, I doubt they remember anything?
They wouldn’t even be in therapy they say trauma manifests as they get older and wouldn’t effect them until they’re about 10-adolescents time 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ If they needed therapy it’ll be more behavioural therapy more like but as someone else said they were baby’s when it happened so wouldn’t really effect them to need therapy

Reactions: 3
Can for the love of god someone gift poor choddor a butlins holiday. Clearly desperate for one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes in a caravan so im assuming she’s already at butlins. probably has a complaint or wants a bigger nicer caravan

Reactions: 2
Sham she didn’t ask last week, I was giving away a trip to butlins last weekend because I couldn’t go… 🙈

Reactions: 2
Just seen a post on Charlie’s fb from last week saying how it’s sad her babies have no one only her. Okay so Harlow doesn’t have Brett no?🤯

Reactions: 7
Just seen a post on Charlie’s fb from last week saying how it’s sad her babies have no one only her. Okay so Harlow doesn’t have Brett no?🤯
brett’s Charlotte acts like a better mum to Harlow than Charlie and that’s the sad part. I saw stories the other day from Charlotte about how she never stops buying Harlow clothes, but it’s proper clothes like tops and leggings rather than the shite Charlie buys her as if she’s a plastic doll. There was another one of her asleep cuddling into Charlotte’s chest. Never see that from Charlie

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but when did thus become a thing that you put your partners name in your bio. What is this 100 thing?! I remember putting my BFs name in year 10 in my MSN messenger name 🤣 god I feel old! I could actually be Charlie's mum 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but when did thus become a thing that you put your partners name in your bio. What is this 100 thing?! I remember putting my BFs name in year 10 in my MSN messenger name 🤣 god I feel old! I could actually be Charlie's mum 😪
Me and Charlie are a year apart and I wouldnt dream of doing it anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just always assumed it’s equivalent to sharing a Facebook with your partner 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 obviously one’s been caught out so now both of them need to make it obvious they’re together. I get the wanting to tell the world and show off your partner that you love them so much but there’s that and there’s going OTT and marking each other like you’re each other’s cows or maybe I’m just less obsessive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When everyone’s being boring and having private lives ffs why did you all give them indirect advice! Now we have no drama, no watermelon, no donner kebab news at 10 addressing the nation, no Charlotte threatening to get the woman on here with the shouting angry woman display picture sacked at the youth centre or us all denying and accusing people being in the Brett fan club 😭 this is why we can’t have dramatic things

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When everyone’s being boring and having private lives ffs why did you all give them indirect advice! Now we have no drama, no watermelon, no donner kebab news at 10 addressing the nation, no Charlotte threatening to get the woman on here with the shouting angry woman display picture sacked at the youth centre or us all denying and accusing people being in the Brett fan club 😭 this is why we can’t have dramatic things
Not sure if it helps but I noticed Charlie bought Harlow an inflatable watermelon for the beach 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.