Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This outfit! Poor Harlow.
Any parents of daughters on here, can relate with me , mines almost 12 now but when she was younger like hell would she wear what I said 🀣 she wasn't spoilt just fussy in the way clothes felt any slight itch and it would be off or sometimes if she just didn't like it , I laugh now but it was actually such a stressful time every morning trying to get her ready

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any parents of daughters on here, can relate with me , mines almost 12 now but when she was younger like hell would she wear what I said 🀣 she wasn't spoilt just fussy in the way clothes felt any slight itch and it would be off or sometimes if she just didn't like it , I laugh now but it was actually such a stressful time every morning trying to get her ready
Completely agree.
It also looks so uncomfortable. Plus in my opinion Harlow is too old for them sort of rompers.

Reactions: 21
How longs Charlie got left? Seems like the longest pregnancy in historyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
about 6-8 weeks i think she announced it. Shes due in nov
Oh yeah I remember she was reposting those posts saying it’s her decision to announce the pregnancy and she shouldn’t have to wait to announce it at 12 weeks making a big deal about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah think it was about 7 weeks which means she would’ve only known max 3 weeks

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I remember she was reposting those posts saying it’s her decision to announce the pregnancy and she shouldn’t have to wait to announce it at 12 weeks making a big deal about it
She used an app to announce from the hospital bed haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.