Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this the sort of thing you ask your mates? Your mum? No? So weird
Try on different types, see what looks best? She’s so thick or likely just begging for someone to gift tights with bows sewn on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t this the sort of thing you ask your mates? Your mum? No? So weird
I have 3 kids at different schools and each one specifies socks/tights colour so maybe she should check the uniform list rather than asking Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I have 3 kids at different schools and each one specifies socks/tights colour so maybe she should check the uniform list rather than asking Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
But if she does that then she’s got nothing to moan about when the school bollocks her for putting H in the wrong colours
She’ll laugh and be like the schools full of cranks having a go because H is in orange socks and not navy etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
lol only reason she announced it so soon was to get followers
I believe this 100% but I still can’t believe how many people followed her just because she’s pregnant again 😂😭 bet she’s fewming she still hasn’t got all her followers back though lack of freebies for her

Reactions: 13
I believe this 100% but I still can’t believe how many people followed her just because she’s pregnant again 😂😭 bet she’s fewming she still hasn’t got all her followers back though lack of freebies for her
Literally! I swear she had like 6k followers before she announced it and now she has close to 20k! Ain’t close to the 90k that she had before her account got deleted though

Reactions: 1
Harlow has only just turned 3, so she will be starting nursery in September, do kids wear uniform to nursery? Mine just wore normal clothes for nursery and uniform started in reception. Unless it is different where she is

Reactions: 4
Harlow has only just turned 3, so she will be starting nursery in September, do kids wear uniform to nursery? Mine just wore normal clothes for nursery and uniform started in reception. Unless it is different where she is
My LO is starting at the nursery attached to our local infants and they wear uniform

Just when you think the way Harlow is dressed couldn’t get any worse.. she’s now after a Spanish back pack for free 🤢. Send the poor girl with a peppa pig one or a princess one or dinosaurs.. anything she likes. Ffs she’s a child let her be!!

Reactions: 16
Beggy Mitchell ain’t got nothing on our hoddz. Jesus Christ this girl would beg for free anything

Reactions: 3
Mine did but wasn't compulsory and it's more casual like some boys wear black of grey joggers and girls leggings rather than school trousers , skirts etc. But even when in reception ours don't have the blazers ties shirts or anything though just the usual sweatshirt and polo top

Saying that im sure other schools in my area that wear blazers etc don't until reception

All my sisters kids had uniforms in nursery, but not like the ones Charlie’s posted. There’s were like polo, jumper and comfy pants similar to joggers with appropriate play shoes

Reactions: 5
The poor kid is 3 not a tiny baby anymore enough with the tacky Spanish clothing already. Let the poor girl wear character clothing or at the very least something that’s comfortable and not covered in frills and far too small.
I know Charlotte isn’t her mum she’s Brett’s partner but at least she has a clue of how to dress her and have some fun with her that isn’t just for the sake of her followers and content.
It’s really sad to see - how much will she be for Harlow when the baby is born! ☹

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.