Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 so dramatic, there are about 2 new comments every 5 days on this thread and most of them are about Charlie
2BF123D7-3438-4242-A92A-7FF4AE1CD3CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s winding us up surely lol. She literally told the whole world the other day her kids were in therapy due to domestic violence. She’s nothing but an attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She told the whole of Facebook when one of them did a poo on the potty ffs🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey! Sorry, I've just started watching the show, does anyone have the link to the first ever Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK thread? The oldest one I can find is #10 and I'd like to start reading from the beginning. Thanks :)

She’s winding us up surely lol. She literally told the whole world the other day her kids were in therapy due to domestic violence. She’s nothing but an attention seeker
I still don’t understand how the twins are in therapy? Aren’t they a bit young? Plus they would’ve been literal babies at the time she was with what’s his name, I doubt they remember anything?

Reactions: 15
I still don’t understand how the twins are in therapy? Aren’t they a bit young? Plus they would’ve been literal babies at the time she was with what’s his name, I doubt they remember anything?
I’m defo calling bullshit I don’t think 3 year olds can attend therapy or even understand what went on when they were 1 at the time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Apparently you cant remember anything before the age of 3 like trauma etc

Reactions: 3
How can Charlotte not see the irony of her having "private life is a happy life" written in her bio when she's literally posted her kids in the bath lol

Reactions: 14
How can Charlotte not see the irony of her having "private life is a happy life" written in her bio when she's literally posted her kids in the bath lol
Because her life is private, she only posts what she wants other to see of herself, but she doesn’t have the same respect to keep her daughters life’s private 🙃

Reactions: 8
Charlotte will be doing an Insta story soon… just to confirm for all the people who have messaged me about the time I posted a pic of my daughters in the bath…🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s wrong with Charlie’s frame? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it must be like shagging an ironing board!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.