Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think judging someone by their physical appearance is on… fair enough when you’re judging fashion,things that they post, cringy tit, relationship issues etc but to take the piss out of something someone cannot physically help/change is awful and a step to far I think. Each to their own but I couldn’t be the reason someone reads my comment on their appearance and could potentially kill themselves. Looks aren’t a reason to hate somebody
Ok in a non-judgemental way the emotionally/mentally abusive and manipulative vile person also happens to have teeth like a tarantula .. but hopefully we don’t hurt her feelings if she reads this.. even though she’s a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok in a non-judgemental way the emotionally/mentally abusive and manipulative vile person also happens to have teeth like a tarantula .. but hopefully we don’t hurt her feelings if she reads this.. even though she’s a bleep
I personally think the least someone could do is slag her teeth. not what my original post was about anywho. Shes a horrible person 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that’s finding it creepy and sad Charlie’s asking for friends on Instagram? I understand being a young mum is lonely especially when you’re the only one in your friendship group with a baby but asking on social media is a bit dangerous really especially when you have a big following

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that’s finding it creepy and sad Charlie’s asking for friends on Instagram? I understand being a young mum is lonely especially when you’re the only one in your friendship group with a baby but asking on social media is a bit dangerous really especially when you have a big following
Yeah it’s weird. It’s the way she worded it too. “We don’t mind travelling” like Harlow’s agreed to this or has any say

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Connor! She’s deleted the abuse TikTok now too

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Connor! She’s deleted the abuse TikTok now too
I thought this also

Charlotte Posting “private life happy Life” but if you wanted it to be private you wouldn’t let us know you got a bf ffs - be broken up soon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she had a new boyfriend, she’s been making it pretty obvious

Reactions: 1
I’ve not been here since March but does Charlie not drive anymore or has she moved I live in the area and used to see her stupid private plates everyday but she’s been MIA for a while

I’ve not been here since March but does Charlie not drive anymore or has she moved I live in the area and used to see her stupid private plates everyday but she’s been MIA for a while
She moved from the house she shared with Brett to another part of Doncaster

She moved from the house she shared with Brett to another part of Doncaster
I was here for that I didn’t know if she’d moved again since I live in the new area and my cousin on the street she had moved to.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte still reading here I see. How about taking the pull ups off ur kids at 3 and a half x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d think she’d be eager to potty train the twins a long time ago, just so she could get the changing table out of her downstairs hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’d think she’d be eager to potty train the twins a long time ago, just so she could get the changing table out of her downstairs hallway.
If I put my 19 month old on a changing table, I can guarantee you she’d jump right of it ! who puts there 3 year old on one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.