Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We used to have a disgusting ant issues too they would congregate in one window at the back 🤢 flying ant day was horrendous. The powder helped by putting it outside at the points of entry but like you we just don't have them anymore *touch wood*
my house is spotless constantly so I was so upset because there was literally nothing I could do! Strange isn’t it how the problem just stops! Although I’m not complaining 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sticking up for her and her MIRACLES but last summer I had the WORST ant problem! I tried absolutely everything and nothing worked and one day they went! although I can imagine she didn’t even try and get rid of them
🥴
When I was a kid we always had any problems but it wasn’t in the house it was always in the front and back garden. I always remember my coming coming out with a mop bucket full of boiling water with washing up liquid I think it was to pour over them 😂😭 too this day I still don’t get it but she swore by it I always thought that ant problem was what Charlotte was on about

Reactions: 2
The first episode of young and pregnant is on MTV right now. Ffs it’ll never get over this cast 😂😂 the only ‘normal’ girl was Alisha 🙌🏽

Reactions: 5
Please say she’s not attention seeking because Oliver has gone to the gym and left her at home to look after Harlow😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep definitely an argument with olly then 😂 i feel sorry for Brett having to see all this tit she talks all over social media making people question his parenting and love for Harlow, he seems to be doing a great job and loves Harlow so much you can just tell

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.