Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been mentioned loads but I still can't get my head round on tmypuk they made out Donna was knocking on death's door and it was touch and go whether she'd even meet her grandchildren, and now it's been a good couple of years?

Reactions: 31
I really dislike that school dress Charlie has for Harlow
Just go Tesco and get a normal one fgs

Reactions: 12
What car should Charlie get guys? Who gives an actual duck…I know she’s trying to get freebies all the time but she really is delusional if she thinks someone is gonna give her a car and if someone does they must be desperate…get a real job!

Reactions: 14
Ok who’s KBed her? It’s obvious she’s trying to make someone jealous and make out it hasn’t effected her when clearly it has 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
This totally wasn’t my take on it…
Surely the girls will be going to nursery or pre-school soon. Either she’ll need to get a job or fall pregnant with a new miracle so she can carrying living in her dressing gown. Those stories looked liked she was after another baby- daddy. Probably not thrilled that Charlie’s pregnant and has claimed the whole young and pregnant thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What car should Charlie get guys? Who gives an actual duck…I know she’s trying to get freebies all the time but she really is delusional if she thinks someone is gonna give her a car and if someone does they must be desperate…get a real job!
I never realised she does all those dumb questions for freebies, she’s also acting like 2 children is a lot for a car, most cars are 5 seaters, always just wanting attention

Reactions: 6
Still waiting for the live from big D to address the comments ☹

I wish Donna would do some more tik toks, the ‘I didn’t die outside on iceland car park’ always makes me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still waiting for the live from big D to address the comments ☹

I wish Donna would do some more tik toks, the ‘I didn’t die outside on iceland car park’ always makes me giggle
‘It has come to my attention…’ 😂

I miss Donna ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘It has come to my attention…’ 😂

I miss Donna ☹
"... that I've been building houses with my bare hands" 🤣

I know I've brought it up before but it's still the funniest thing been said on here imo 🤣

(closely followed by the fire above the sofa)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I know I've brought it up before but it's still the funniest thing been said on here imo 🤣

i totally forgot about houses with bare hands🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Comment of the day 😭💀💀 I forgot this beauty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if they’ve got ants again now that it’s summer?
Not sticking up for her and her MIRACLES but last summer I had the WORST ant problem! I tried absolutely everything and nothing worked and one day they went! although I can imagine she didn’t even try and get rid of them
🥴

Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for her and her MIRACLES but last summer I had the WORST ant problem! I tried absolutely everything and nothing worked and one day they went! although I can imagine she didn’t even try and get rid of them
🥴
We used to have a disgusting ant issues too they would congregate in one window at the back 🤢 flying ant day was horrendous. The powder helped by putting it outside at the points of entry but like you we just don't have them anymore *touch wood*

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.