Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she ought to get some mates. Mybe if she wasn’t such a horrible witch on national TV she’d have some! See that blonde bimbo (becca?) has disappeared. Tho I do feel like ive just made up that name so someone correct me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she ought to get some mates. Mybe if she wasn’t such a horrible witch on national TV she’d have some! See that blonde bimbo (becca?) has disappeared. Tho I do feel like ive just made up that name so someone correct me 😂😂
I think they fell out around the time Charlie was making accusations against Oli then got back with him, could be wrong though but they definitely haven’t been following each other for a long long time and don’t seem to be together anymore either.

Ps her name was Rebecca and was also commenting on here trying to defend Charlie’s horrible behaviour towards Brett

Reactions: 4
I so wish they would do another series😂
I saw someone share a post about auditions so hopefully we'll have a new set of young and pregnant girls to talk about soon. Not sure anyone would be able to top the last ones but never say never when it comes to MTV

Reactions: 7
You can just tell she's gonna be that girl that black mails oli.

If he leaves her she will make abuse allegations and stop him seeing the wee boy. If he gets a girlfriend she will stop him seeing g the wee boy and no matter demand money.
If I was him I'd make sure I kept everything she's done so far as proof so he had stuff to back up how bat tit crazy she is.

Reactions: 17
do we think Charlie even got offered to take part in the new teen mum ? as she clearly loved the small fame that came with it why wouldn't she
has she ever addressed this

do we think Charlie even got offered to take part in the new teen mum ? as she clearly loved the small fame that came with it why wouldn't she
has she ever addressed this
Charlie was in Young & Pregnant, the new Teen Mom is for the OG girls, not the Y&P girls

Reactions: 6
Oh no can someone enlighten me, I don't this?? What did dozy donna do??
She didn't actually say it and I can't remember the full context of the joke but @Rosy basically said Donna would be like "it has come to my attention that apparently I've been building houses with my bare hands" just basically ripping the fact how much it gets exarragated the things said about them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
like aren't braces free duck
Depends on how wonky your teeth are. I was in care and social workers kept demanding me needing braces I didn’t think I needed them at all so when I asked the dentist himself he was like why are they saying that when your teeth are very straight I don’t see the need in you having them. Basically said if I wanted braces I’ll need to pay

Reactions: 2
Depends on how wonky your teeth are. I was in care and social workers kept demanding me needing braces I didn’t think I needed them at all so when I asked the dentist himself he was like why are they saying that when your teeth are very straight I don’t see the need in you having them. Basically said if I wanted braces I’ll need to pay
My teeth used to be exactly like morgans, i had mine for 5 years. so not an excuse for her

Reactions: 3
God I wish braces where free in Ireland. It's one thing I refuse to judge other on is crooked teeth. It costs 1000s to straighten them here. My parents couldn't afford it when I was young and I've been building up to getting them now in my 30s. That's now on hold as I'm pregnant again so I've other priorities money wise.

Reactions: 8
God I wish braces where free in Ireland. It's one thing I refuse to judge other on is crooked teeth. It costs 1000s to straighten them here. My parents couldn't afford it when I was young and I've been building up to getting them now in my 30s. That's now on hold as I'm pregnant again so I've other priorities money wise.
shes from england where they are free?

Reactions: 5
braces are only free if you're under 18 in england - i've got invisalign and they cost £4k for my teeth (i should've had them when i was 11/12 but apparently i had a terrible dentist who did nothing about it!!!!!)

braces are only free if you're under 18 in england - i've got invisalign and they cost £4k for my teeth (i should've had them when i was 11/12 but apparently i had a terrible dentist who did nothing about it!!!!!)
yes correct. 18 is loads of time to fit a brace. I was 14 and had teeth exactly like her. Chances are shes just not seen a dentist

I don’t think judging someone by their physical appearance is on… fair enough when you’re judging fashion,things that they post, cringy tit, relationship issues etc but to take the piss out of something someone cannot physically help/change is awful and a step to far I think. Each to their own but I couldn’t be the reason someone reads my comment on their appearance and could potentially kill themselves. Looks aren’t a reason to hate somebody

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.