Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi don't slate her bad miming! She brought twincesses into the world didn’t you know that?!
Why does she keep doing TikToks about having twins that have each others backs… they are like 4 aren’t they not 17 and going out ready for a scrap 🤣
why Is it that having twins seems to be a personality trait with her 😂😂 nobody cares and it’s not like they’re that rare anymore I know loads and have them in the family. Twincesses🤢 this term makes my teeth itch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does Charlotte struggle to mime her TikToks in time? It can’t be that hard surely?!
Don’t slate her TikTok’s she’s a full time mummy as well as a full time daddy to her miracle twincesses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t slate her TikTok’s she’s a full time mummy as well as a full time daddy to her miracle twincesses!!
Excuse me you forgot she’s also their best friend you know it’s hard being a teen mom of twinnnies and having basically three jobs on top of cleaning, tidying and to scare of taking them to daycare with all the germs while she documents daily the Twincies eating fruit 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 we need to give her break she’s trying so hard to find them a step daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why Is it that having twins seems to be a personality trait with her 😂😂 nobody cares and it’s not like they’re that rare anymore I know loads and have them in the family. Twincesses🤢 this term makes my teeth itch
Honestly it made me cringe even writing “the word”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys please don’t refer to them as just ‘twincesses’ she has made it very clear that they are to be addressed as the
✨ miracle twincesses ✨

Btw has anyone see the TikTok comments saying that Connor almost took her life in 2020 and they didn’t get justice because the police said no further action was being taken?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys please don’t refer to them as just ‘twincesses’ she has made it very clear that they are to be addressed as the
✨ miracle twincesses ✨

Btw has anyone see the TikTok comments saying that Connor almost took her life in 2020 and they didn’t get justice because the police said no further action was being taken?
Donna - Please address this hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
✨ miracle twincesses ✨

Is it loads of people saying this? Normally no further action is when there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute now I’m not saying they’re lying but there’s been loads of times they over exaggerate on the smallest of things but this would explain why we are still awaiting in due course on what’s happened

Is it loads of people saying this? Normally no further action is when there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute now I’m not saying they’re lying but there’s been loads of times they over exaggerate on the smallest of things but this would explain why we are still awaiting in due course on what’s happened
It was Charlotte herself who commented saying that she hadn’t got justice and no further action was being taken, that he almost took her life in 2020 & that her and the girls still have therapy because of it, on the 4th most recent TikTok (not including the pinned ones)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was Charlotte herself who commented saying that she hadn’t got justice and no further action was being taken, that he almost took her life in 2020 & that her and the girls still have therapy because of it, on the 4th most recent TikTok (not including the pinned ones)
her 3 year olds need therapy for what happened when they were 1 at the time? What?

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she with him after 2020 as well? I get mixed up which loser she was dating at the time.
She was with him, then Ashley and then him then that random guy she introduced to her kids about a day after knowing him then with him again then she’s been with no one since? I maybe wrong

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she just get normal uniform instead of dressing Harlow up like a fuxking doll all the time, stg she annoys me so bad
I know such a waste it'll get ruined and grown out of in no time plus little girls still look as pretty in supermarket uniforms but more practical

Reactions: 11
I can foresee it now Harlow being in horrible clothes and this new kid being in designer normal clothes looking like he’s living in 2022 and not 1860s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty odd that she included a photo of him 🤨

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.